Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga confirms RedOne on new album

Highway Capricorn

Featured Posts

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

... am I the only one who's getting sick of how dumb the people hanging on the chat seem? :roll:

When one gets the chance to talk to Gaga, you would think one would take the opportunity to say something intelligent, or at least constructive...

Oh well... maybe I'm just a deeply frustrated twat, I dunno :sweat: But I gotta say I'm very often ashamed of being part of this community, when I see how many of these so called "Monsters" behave. Not sure how Gaga feels about that.

Optimus

I'm not impressed with his recent work with other artists. Hopefully Gaga can bring out the best in him.

She is always doing that :)

I know and I'm sorry. I just had to :cryga: Sorry again :)

it's funny because she answered you after the first 5 then you obviously never saw and continued until she finally ranted like that :laughga:

oh well, you got us semi-concrete info :hug:

Optimus

It's really okay, we owe this amazing piece of information to you plus you were told to stop spamming BY GAGA HERSELF. lol

Mhhh...thats great.. I am a lucky one who got an answer from HER!! Wow...I feel super .

At least I'm not like GAGA, LISTEN TO MY CD :D :D

Thank god, their work together is always amazing. And considering how good his work was with Nicki, this **** could be revolutionary :excited2:

But didn't Jeff already confirm this?

Optimus

it's funny because she answered you after the first 5 then you obviously never saw and continued until she finally ranted like that :laughga:

oh well, you got us semi-concrete info :hug:

I didnt see that she answered me soo early :D :D :D. What did she say in the first answer?

But didn't Jeff already confirm this?

yeah, he did I think

I didnt see that she answered me soo early :D :D :D. What did she say in the first answer?

I think she just said "yes" or something, I didn't manage to get a screencap because the chat was moving too fast and it got out of the scrollbar area. but I remember she did answer! :)

Lord Axel

"YES STOP SPAMMING" -GaGa

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

lilmonstarrr

The opening synths sound like a rejected Taio Cruz song. Do not want.

Then if that's the case, damn, I want more songs with opening synths like a "rejected Taio Cruz" song... considering the song was a hit.

Archived