Featured Posts

I LOVE IT!

Seriously, I think its the best thing i ever created :emo:

NOW THAT'S A GREAT IDEA !

Thanks man! :party:

RinoTheBouncer

Seriously, I think its the best thing i ever created :emo:

Thanks man! :party:

You're welcome buddy ;) just cut and move the spot light a little bit lower and crop the image to become square shaped and add a text / logo for MTN n it's ready to be released xD !

You're welcome buddy ;) just cut and move the spot light a little bit lower and crop the image to become square shaped and add a text / logo for MTN n it's ready to be released xD !

I actually thought of doing that but i needed to use this for tumblr too so i decided to keep the height :) by the way i will post your verson sometime soo too :)

ristretto

So, i retouched it a bit, so it looks like a real single cover. Is it okay that i use this as my cover? <3

2u8v0v9.jpg

RinoTheBouncer

I actually thought of doing that but i needed to use this for tumblr too so i decided to keep the height :) by the way i will post your verson sometime soo too :)

Thanks buddy ;) xD

Just saw and reblogged in tumblr^^

Thanks gurl :D

So, i retouched it a bit, so it looks like a real single cover. Is it okay that i use this as my cover? <3

2u8v0v9.jpg

tumblr_lukiz3C5rY1qggdk7o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1321222303&Signature=R6qZyHnCwXCBy%2BJ7aDHz0W0Wa0Q%3D

Archived