💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happened to the Chainsmokers?

sipthistea

Featured Posts

Arturo

Some stats as to why you probably don't know what happened to them.

TCS last 3 singles:
You Owe Me: #104
Everybody Hates Me: #100
Somebody: #105

it's unfortunate that they had to attack Gaga out of nowhere. Wishing them well :) 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chickens in Malibu
1 hour ago, Arturo said:

Some stats as to why you probably don't know what happened to them.

TCS last 3 singles:
You Owe Me: #104
Everybody Hates Me: #100
Somebody: #105

it's unfortunate that they had to attack Gaga out of nowhere. Wishing them well :) 

We can't continue to hold a grudge against them.

They really apologized in the nicest way possible. And let's face it, I'm a HUGE Gaga fan, and when I first heard Perfect Illusion on the radio I said to my friend next to me "Well this one sucks" literally. I remember it was on KIS-FM at 9pm or smth. 

I think the song could've been better produced/recorded. The Chorus isn't great. Gaga is so good at screaming (like in The Shallow) yet, it's not reflected in Perfect Illusion. The vocals and the production weren't great. So they said the truth.

Arturo
1 minute ago, nicolasrumet said:

They really apologized in the nicest way possible. And let's face it, I'm a HUGE Gaga fan, and when I first heard Perfect Illusion on the radio I said to my friend next to me "Well this one sucks" literally. I remember it was on KIS-FM at 9pm or smth. 

I think the song could've been better produced/recorded. The Chorus isn't great. Gaga is so good at screaming (like in The Shallow) yet, it's not reflected in Perfect Illusion. The vocals and the production weren't great. So they said the truth.

I just find it unprofessional. I don't like PI either. (Love the rest of the Joanne album though) but as a currently big artist it is your responsibility to keep it cordial with your peers. Imagine how messy the music industry would be if anytime a big artist put out a single every single one of their peers said something about it? 

Doncho
4 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

I love PI (the song) but I agree on this. They just said they didnt liked it. But of course monsters love to find an excuse to drag other artists. Im glad this "conflict" is over

rumours

Sshhhhhhhhh

They’re like Beetlejuice... if we say their names too many times, they’ll become relevant again and have a comeback. 

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

:what: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Chickens in Malibu
59 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I just find it unprofessional. I don't like PI either. (Love the rest of the Joanne album though) but as a currently big artist it is your responsibility to keep it cordial with your peers. Imagine how messy the music industry would be if anytime a big artist put out a single every single one of their peers said something about it? 

Right, but at the same time, as they said, they aren't used to Fame lol.. They were barely new when it happened. And they sort of gave their opinions as ordinary people would.

But most importantly, they apologized in the most sincere way possible. Now did Adam Levine do that? Nope... So that's the difference.

Smother Em Eh

Probably gone forever cuz their fad has faded. :derpga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Dutch

I was literally thinking about this the other day, but then I realized they got what they deserved. Even besides their stupid comments towards Gaga, their music was just... Not so good to say the least. :vegas: 

Chromatislaps
21 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Came here just to say that :flop:

great minds think alike...perhaps we are gods :udidnt: ...wait that would make us women :udidnt: 

Spoiler

#godisawoman :huntyga:

Archived