Randomperson

Featured Posts

heda97

Yasss another copy of gagas next sound 

jk love u Miley 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

Helxig

Why do they all do this now?

It's probably kinda sad for the long time fans to see their entire past deleted in an instant... all those memories

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Blake
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

It's probably kinda sad for the long time fans to see their entire past deleted in an instant... all those memories

The amount of fan accounts and update accounts there are always has it covered since they always repost photos when the artist originally posts them. :rip:

TheSlash

She's already making space so when Gaga releases her music everyone on the internet can stan it and get bald and document it and upload it to their social media :firega: . Gaga is coming :firega:  :firega:  :firega: 

Ew, David!

Helxig

Just gonna interrupt quickly to post Gaga's first IG post ever:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

zakariah

Maybe she's just high & went 'fk it.' & deleted everything for fun. I doubt she's ready with new music. Younger Now is not even a year old yet :emma: 

Bradley
12 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I know right? Just announce what you want to announce, you don't have to delete every single post just for one era :saladga: I'm glad Gaga didn't do that for the Perfect Illusion announcement.

RAMROD

sksksksk will she drop surprise release? Will it be on the day Ariana releases her new album too? Will Miley be that petty?  The battle of the last best ex children channel stars is about to commence? Nickelodeon vs Disney Channel?

We will see! sksksksksks

:giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Kimmo

Her next step is to complain about her previous albums and life choices, let hope she finally releases something that she likes and is authentic because so far it looks likes she’s trying different things and  she’s not liking any of them :madge:

Hottie Detector

ryanripley

i really hope gaga never does this

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

RAMROD
Just now, ryanripley said:

i really hope gaga never does this

She kinda make this thing cool when she deleted many tweets and have blacked out banner and avatar on Twitter before ARTPOP announcement

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived