💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Think Gaga Still Hates "Telephone" & "Money Honey"?

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

Do you still think Gaga still hates "Telephone"? She always performs it and adds it to every tour and concert she has done since the release except for the Roseland and the events she did during the beginning of May of 2011. She did add it to the Super Bowl Setlist and she said she added songs that she knew everyone liked and what she liked aswell. She did say that she hated it back in 2011, but now, she might have changed her mind.

I don't know about "Money Honey", she hasn't performed it since the last day of The Monster Ball. She said that she would never want to perform it again.

What do you guys think?

GypsyBabe

I’m not sure. She can’t hate Telephone too much because she always performs it. I mean, its not like she doesn’t have a bunch of other and better hits to perform in its place or that her fans would die if she cut it. 

If she does, I don’t blame her. I don’t like them either...though Telephone is admittedly a bop. 

⚯͛

KatieJudasGaga4

"In May 2011, Gaga said her "emotional connection" with the song was difficult. When she was asked if it was because the song was originally written for Britney Spears, she answered: "Well that’s not exactly what happened, but I don’t want to delve into that. I could delve into it if you turn that (motions to recorder) off... But ultimately the mix and the process of getting the production finished was very stressful for me. So when I say it’s my worst song it has nothing to do with the song, just my emotional connection to it."

KatieJudasGaga4

In May 2011, Gaga expressed dissatisfaction with the video in an interview with Time Out, saying: "I can't even watch the Telephone video, I hate it so much. Beyoncé and I are great together. But there are so many ideas in that video and all I see in that video is my brain throbbing with ideas and I wish I had edited myself a little bit more."

River

She's not hating the song, she's hating the process.. probably because it was rejected by Britney's team and it was during the time when she was rejected so many times.. also she probably didn't get along with DarkChild, there's a reason why she's not working with him anymore and why she never acknowledged him..

And in some sense, the production was baked already (according to Brit's demo that was leaked) so she didn't work on it and was part of the production process, all she had to do was to record it and to ask Bey to join her..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Gagaism

I think it’s quite different dislike the video but the song :oops: 

I mean, I do remember she saying she’s hates the Telephone VIDEO

27monster27

Well, everything about TFM was about a fear she had, and we found out recently that she has fears with the paparazzi, and Telephone is about the fear of suffocation. Maybe that is why?

he/him/his

heda97
44 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

In May 2011, Gaga expressed dissatisfaction with the video in an interview with Time Out, saying: "I can't even watch the Telephone video, I hate it so much. Beyoncé and I are great together. But there are so many ideas in that video and all I see in that video is my brain throbbing with ideas and I wish I had edited myself a little bit more."

But it’s my fave gaga video

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

Tom Nook
52 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

But ultimately the mix and the process of getting the production finished was very stressful for me. So when I say it’s my worst song it has nothing to do with the song, just my emotional connection to it."

I always wanted to know what really was going on behind the scenes :selena: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

2 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

I always wanted to know what really was going on behind the scenes :selena: 

Me too  And I Don't know why but she looked somehow awkward in this BTS video tbh...

Reject False Icons

I thought she had a good chemistry with darkchild, btw the pink wig is a mess :queenga:and somehow I love it, Does anybody know if she wore it other ocassions?

Bradley
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

But Gaga it's one of your best videos :air:

Archived