PunkTheFunk

Is hating Gaga a deal breaker?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What do you say?

• "It doesn't matter. I still love you."
    • "Pack your bags b*tch and get the F*CK out of my house."

Featured Posts

Regina George

Honestly if you leave your perfect boyfriend just because he doesn’t like Gaga then y’all have problems. 

Starbucks
1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

"I'm sorry, but...okay, it's just that I find her really annoying. Like, her voice. It's just...to be honest I hate it. And she's just so pretentious and cringeworthy sometimes. Well, most of the time...Plus, she hasn't had a hit in years. I mean, I like her message of equality and stuff but...there are so many better artists out there. I've tried to get into her but I just can't. She's so annoying. Artists like Beyonce and Taylor Swift are far more talented anyway... Are you mad?"

Sounds like some monster's rants :air:

OT: I dumped a friend because he didn't like Gaga, let alone a lover :vegas:

Your everyday cups of kindness

Pacify Him

He wouldn’t, but he wouldn’t stan for ha either.

I’m getting on your nerves

MonsterSexual
1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Hypothetical scenario: you meet a guy who's literally perfect for you in every way. 

CATALOGUE-Justice-Joslin-for-Simons-Summ

The two of you meet at the library (or wherever the gays meet) and hit it off immediately. Over the course of the next few months you get to know him better and realize that you've fallen helplessly in love with him. It seems at first that you respect each other's interests: when he watches his poker tournaments on TV, you make sure he has plenty of snacks in the living room. When you turn on your favorite Lady Gaga song in the car, he bops his head a little and admires you when you sing along, and giggles when you can't hit a note. He's confident, sexy, compassionate, and ambitious. In other words, he's everything you ever dreamed of.

Eventually the two of you move in together and before you know it, you're waiting for him to propose. 

One night, after making passionate love, the two of you have a long, late night chat. You begin to tell him your deepest, darkest secrets. You tell him about your bath salts addiction and how you killed your best friend's hamster 15 years ago, and he says that he will accept you no matter what. And then he tells you his deepest secrets, like how he lives with the guilt of making his brother go deaf by blasting an air horn in his ear, and his vulnerability makes you love him even more.

Finally, just as you're about to go to sleep, he clears his throat.

"Oh..." he laughs. "I guess I should probably tell you..."

"What?" you say.

"Well...okay, this is kind of stupid, but...you know how you love Lady Gaga?"

"Yeah?"

"Well...I'm sorry but...I can't stand her."

Your mouth goes dry. "What? But you don't mind when I play Donatella in the car... You even took me to the Hoe-anne Rave."

He shrugs. "I just did that for you."

Your heart races and it feels like someone is squeezing your throat.

"Why don't you like her?" you say, your voice quivering.

He giggles. "I'm sorry, but...okay, it's just that I find her really annoying. Like, her voice. It's just...to be honest I hate it. And she's just so pretentious and cringeworthy sometimes. Well, most of the time...Plus, she hasn't had a hit in years. I mean, I like her message of equality and stuff but...there are so many better artists out there. I've tried to get into her but I just can't. She's so annoying. Artists like Beyonce and Taylor Swift are far more talented anyway... Are you mad?"

What do you do?

i shake in fear

im unsure how to handle this, we've been together for so long. i let out a tear as i make my decision. i put him and his musty ugly bag on my ARTPOP door mat on the porch close the door and yell 

"never come back bitch, maybe you can go live with that musky troll Madonna?" through the mailbox slot.

then i realize he was making most of the payments and decide to sell the house and rent an apartment near gaga's Vegas residency with several little monsters, life is great 

the end  

Golden Waffles Forever

PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, MonsterSexual said:

i shake in fear

im unsure how to handle this, we've been together for so long. i let out a tear as i make my decision. i put him and his musty ugly bag on my ARTPOP door mat on the porch close the door and yell 

"never come back bitch, maybe you can go live with that troll Madonna?" through the mailbox slot.

then i realize he was making most of the payments and decide to sell the house and rent an apartment near gaga's Vegas residency with several little monsters, life is great 

the end  

:lmao:

We love a happy ending

AshIey

That comment doesn’t sound that bad. I wouldn’t care if they didn’t like Gaga, so long as they respected my appreciation for her and didn’t insult her all the time or anything.

Haroon

I don’t mind really :laughga: As long as he’s not an obsessive hater or something but that’d be about any artist really, it’s unattractive and not something I’d want to have around me :spin: 

Bradley

I would not mind it at all, people have different tastes so I'm not gonna force Gaga in your throat.

Also in your scenario he seems very tolerant and understanding, like he made a huge effort in respecting your interests and that he bopped along to Donatella and brought you to the Hoeanne Rave so if that doesn't show love I don't know what is.

So yeah I would definitely keep him.

But of course knowing my tragic life this would never happen to me. :selena:

Edit: How is the second option winning? :air: why is GGD like this

heda97

It was all good till he got to the Taylor swift part. Boy bye. 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

RAMROD

I would not dismiss anyone who doesn't share my taste in music, I am not that hasty. I will try to know the person and see if we are compatible. 

It is never a problem to me, since I am an adult seeking for another adult. So even we have different preferences in music, we can still respect each other. 

I will only take a step back when someone is toxic. Someone that can't seem let the day pass without talking shxt about somebody. It will be a very exhausting thing to deal with and I am not up for that. 

So, to answer your question: so long the person is not being mean, and can accept that you listen to another genres of music and you can respect theirs, it is all good and shouldn't be the reason to not pursue a relationship with them. You could've meet someone who actually are you soulmate, you never know!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TheSlash

To continue the story: I was SHOOKETH but still, I loved him and if Gaga taught us something then to accept other people's way of being. So I sat down with him on our massive 10 inch couch, which he brought from his old apartment ( :hor: ) and started to talk to him: "It's completely fine that you don't like ha, but why didn't you tell me? Nevermind, but now be prepared to me CONVERT YA TO GAGAISM, THE HOLY BLOODY MARY OF POKER SLAYCE, SLAYED ROMANCE AND BORN THIS SLAY. I'LL MAKE YA A STAN ALREADY MELTDOWNING OVER A WEBSITE UNDER MAINTENANCE!! AND TRUST ME, YOU'LL BE GAYER THAN EVER AFTER THIS. NOW LET'S GO UPSTAIRS AND DANCE IN CIRCLES TOGETHER :v:."

After that constructive conversation we would go upstairs and we wouldn't be seen for 5 days :lana:

Ew, David!

Archived