💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki DID NOT Send Cardi A Basket

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Here's the run down

- Cardi's team heard Nicki sent Cardi a basket but they didn't get it. 

- Cardi's team called the store to see what the deal was and the store said that Nicki never ordered anything.

- The store talked to the press and said Nicki never sent anything and that Cardi's team had called the store

"However, by Thursday, it appears as though the famous gift basket had not yet arrived. Per TMZ, Cardi’s camp called the store, which only has one location, and asked for a tracking number. The response was that Nicki Minaj had not bought anything at the store. TMZ also confirmed this by speaking with a store employee who confirmed neither Nicki nor anyone from her team had bought anything from there. "

i14vrckgjndvxpagcrac.jpg

https://www.complex.com/music/2018/07/reports-of-nicki-minaj-buying-cardi-b-baby-gift-were-false?utm_campaign=musictw&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social

Luke78619

I don't know what caused the initial idea that she sent a basket, I didn't care to read the thread about it, but I can already tell that there's gonna be people calling Nicki rude for not sending a basket like she was inclined to do so :triggered: 

unless of course Nicki or someone close to her team said that she did send a basket, then that's stupid on their part :green: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

badgirlmeat

i mean Nicki wasn't obliged to send her a gift, but this gonna create some drama :ohwell:

i feel bad for Cardi tho cause she did expect something :huntyga:

🤠

River

When TMZ is wasting time and resources on stupid things..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

KinneyUnderYou
11 minutes ago, baptism said:

Nicki should have sent her an SOS save my career basket. 

True. :poot: "I Like It" is in the Top 5 of US iTunes, and "Bed" fell out of the Top 100.

Archived