💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why We're Getting A Single Soon

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

After reading that Lady Gaga's website is down, it got me doing some math. 

A traditional period between lead single and album is two to three months. 

Today is July 12th. 

A Star Is Born is coming out on October 5th.

We're now close to 2 months until the soundtrack will come out (probably coming the week before the movie release, so the end of September) 

It's got me thinking that it is time for something to come out. 

It's possible that Gaga could release her next album close to the movie release, and each could promote each other. 

Or Gaga could just be focusing on the soundtrack. 

Either way. Im really starting to think we'll be getting a song VERY soon. 

ryanripley

i honestly don't see how these projects could clash so badly

they're so different and have different audiences, they have 2 seperate teams and ASIB is more bradley's project than anything

i wouldn't want LG6 to be put on pause for a couple of weeks/a month if it releases before the movie so she can go around and talk about the album but then suddenly ASIB and then back to the album. but if she released a single now (before ASIB) then she could easily snap back into talking about the album release right after the movie and a second single

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

MaryJaneHolland

I'm also starting to think that ASIB will be part of the LG6 era. Plus, both of the projects would be a great promotion for each other.

homomo

I've had this typed out for like a week now. It's not finished, but I was going to start a thread on it soon. Basically how the single and ASIB would go very well together. See a preview below:

T H E  F I R S T  S I N G L E

NOTE: This is completely fan-made and nothing here is meant to be true. All of this is meant to be fun and create a little bit of hype.

Lady Gaga's first single from her sixth solo studio album is set to release on October 5th, 2018. The following contains a week by week time-line on how the single will live it's life. Please enjoy.

Week One: October 5th to 11th
(between interviews and the release of A Star Is Born, Gaga is taking the biggest leap of her career: promoting a movie and a lead single all at once)
- Single released world-wide on October 5th to overwhelmingly positive reviews
- Gaga appears and performs on the series premiere of SNL on October 6th
- Gaga performs at the 46th annual American Music Awards on October 9th
- The first single debuts within the top 5 in many countries, including a generous #3 on the BBH100
(the buzz from A Star Is Born brings major attention to Gaga's newest single, and vice versa. "If people are talking about her movie, they are going to be talking about her song" - Wendy Williams, October 2018)

Week Two: October 12th to 18th
(the hype has died down a little bit do to the fans not going as crazy; however, the rest of the world is yet to catch up) 
- The music video is released on October 12th

.........to be continued

Radio Ga Ga

I can’t wait! She’s gonna be everywhere if they were released so close to each other

ferretti

I think they’re going to really push the soundtrack, so I don’t think she’d want a dual release of singles right next to one another. I think they want to really push the Oscar single. I could see a single soon (maybe end of this month/August) and then focus on asib single in late sept/October and then second LG6 single November with the album that month. It would make sense in the next 4 weeks to launch the single, new look and all the Vegas info all at once. But really, that’s a lot of music in a short period of time, not sure that’s really the best idea, but, maybe?

But waiting until after the movie launches and launching a single/era on the coattails of that movie's hype also makes sense. To me it depends on if they want to launch a new single with the Vegas tickets. I hope so, cause I am DESPERATE.

disco stick tester, inquire within

Chris Evans

soundtrack first/ LG6 ain't coming til 2019 she has way too many things in the coming months

Killa

Its a murdering combo.

Upcoming movie talk + single

Movie+soundtrack

Christmas song lol

Album before residency

Feb uses oscar hype for next sinlge yaaaas

Announces world tour.

By spring shes hype again

New single with feature and some confirmed festivals like glydenbourne

Kicks off tour starting in europe with a europe friendly hit

PlastiscGuy
27 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I'm also starting to think that ASIB will be part of the LG6 era. Plus, both of the projects would be a great promotion for each other.

Well, that would make sense... 

The Fame/The Fame Monster LG1

Born This Way LG2

ARTPOP LG3

Cheek to Cheek LG4

Joanne LG5

A Star is Born... LG6? :oprah:

PG.

ryanripley
11 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Well, that would make sense... 

The Fame/The Fame Monster LG1