💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

One question: could be LG6 finished?

Jaume

Featured Posts

Jaume

I was wondering because time pass by and now we are in July! When did she begin to record the album ? November? January? That is half a year, it is a lot of time.

Maybe it is not finished but it's  near to be finished soon. 

MaryJaneHolland

Well, she was with a mixing engineer in the studio lately, so...

But also, Jesse Saint John, a songwriter, has kind of teased that he'll be writing with Gaga, so maybe she's still working on it.

ryanripley

she started work on the album in the second half of last year so it's been a veeeeeeeery long time :ohwell: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Tom Nook

Until we get an official tracklist she is still working on it 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

weed

idk, there's also other projects she's been working on and she likes to dabble around instead of finish one and move on to the next. I feel like it's not DONE, but it's basically done

Seriously though; if it isn't it should be soon. I honestly doubt she'd tease us like this if something wasn't coming in the next six months. That's just cruel :selena: But tbh I'd be fine waiting until 2020 considering we'll have the ASIB soundtrack and the Vegas residency quenching our thirst. Perhaps a standalone single or two, but really I want her to take her time. Do what Lorde did, and hopefully deliver us a Melodrama-esque masterpiece. :diane:

Starbucks

I'm not even sure it was existed :selena:

Your everyday cups of kindness

Smother Em Eh

It’s probably like more then 3/4 done atleast. She’s been working on it for like a year now, literally. We’ll just have to wait and see. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

JohnWayne97

I guess she's recording since before Coachella.... think she's about to finish the album 

kaojen

Finished or almost finished, musically. Visuals seem to be in process. She hasn’t been in the studio for a minute and working on photo shoots soooooo

River

Yes! She finished LG6 part 1 and a statement is about to come

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived