Jump to content
A Star Is Born - Pre-order
ūüé§ Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets ūüé§
rumor

They're Playing With Us

Featured Posts

Delulu

Hello, guys :trollga: I haven't made a thread in a while :oops: Get ready 'cuz it's gonna get messy :vegas:

So, Gaga posts IG pics with Nicola and Bobby and Inez was with them too. On the same day, ladygaga.com goes down. And so do all of interscope's sites. So my guess is that Interscope did this on purpose. They knew we would hop on the hype train right away when Gaga's site goes down. They they knew we'd realise other artists' sites are down too and they thought we'd go down off the hype train. So that happened. They Gaga's Twitter bio was empty and NOW there's a link to ladygaga.com in it....

My guess is that SOMETHING is coming REALLY SOON. I don't know what it is yet, but I know it is. Bookmark me. :ohwell:

xoxo, PeterJoanneK

I am a living piece of delusion
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Free My Mind

Gaga's bio's been empty for weeks and the link is not in the bio, but in the URL part, where it has been for weeks

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaIsMyCure

The link for the website is part of the bio and has always been there tho :oprah:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monster78619
3 minutes ago, Peter Joanne K said:

Hello, guys :trollga: I haven't made a thread in a while :oops: Get ready 'cuz it's gonna get messy :vegas:

So, Gaga posts IG pics with Nicola and Bobby and Inez was with them too. On the same day, ladygaga.com goes down. And so do all of interscope's sites. So my guess is that Interscope did this on purpose. They knew we would hop on the hype train right away when Gaga's site goes down. They they knew we'd realise other artists' sites are down too and they thought we'd go down off the hype train. So that happened. They Gaga's Twitter bio was empty and NOW there's a link to ladygaga.com in it....

My guess is that SOMETHING is coming REALLY SOON. I don't know what it is yet, but I know it is. Bookmark me. :ohwell:

xoxo, PeterJoanneK

I was ready to call you delusional until I read this part and checked her twitter bio to see it's true :wtfga:

LG6 IS INCOMING :nooo:

EDIT: oh rip, you guys^ coming to ruin the fun :selena:

@Peter Joanne K you're delusional :derpga:

Edited by monster78619
Feel free to send me money btw
  • LMAO 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Delulu
1 minute ago, Free My Mind said:

Gaga's bio's been empty for weeks and the link is not in the bio, but in the URL part, where it has been for weeks

 

1 minute ago, GagaIsMyCure said:

The link for the website is part of the bio and has always been there tho :oprah:

M E S S :toofunny:

I am a living piece of delusion
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Craig Barnes

I guess creating rumours are the new thing now ūüĎÄ

Permabanned so add me on Snapchat: gagam98
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paulchieffo

There's no way they would intentionally shut down several artists websites just for a Gaga announcement. Interscope has had many problems with their artists sites before. As far as the bio I'm pretty sure it's been like that but idk.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SwissMonster

The website is on again. And nothing :huntyga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
mister max

I mean it was pretty obvious the site was down just because of a fault from the server

And I saw the bio thing on twitter, dont blame me :selena:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River

Do you also have this countdown? it says 5 days 12 hours 35 minutes

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PerfectIllusion
10 minutes ago, River said:

Do you also have this countdown? it says 5 days 12 hours 35 minutes

No... not really.. :oprah: 

  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×