Apple Music
new music

Amy Shark ~ Love Monster [New Album]

Featured Posts

Blue Madonna

Yaaaasss bishes!! Amy Shark, one of Australia's most talented indie pop acts has just released ha debut album. Featuring hit singles Adore and I Said Hi, this comes after her 2017 EP Night Thinker. If you don't know her, I suggest you either listen to the album or my playlist below which has all her music except remixes because I don't like them :vegas: 'Love Monster' includes the single 'Psycho' featuring Mark Hoppus of blink-182. Buy and stream now, y'all!!! And btw, Don't Turn Around is THAT BOP. I LOVE IT. Anyways, go listen to her if you know her, go listen to her if you don't, vote for @Flooo's Globalvision submission 'I Said Hi' but also vote for my submission of Broods' 'Free'. :vegas:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaass amy :wub:

DO YOU NEED AN OVERLY DRAMATIC FLOP FUNERAL? contact me- GGD's premium funeral officiator. past work includes dead fad named teawhore 🌺
  • YAAAS 1

Blue Madonna

She also has a short 5-minute documentary about the creation of the album :chica:

And watch 'I Said Hi' and 'Adore' :chica:

AND stream ha song from Love, Simon! :firega: 

DO YOU NEED AN OVERLY DRAMATIC FLOP FUNERAL? contact me- GGD's premium funeral officiator. past work includes dead fad named teawhore 🌺

Flooo

I didnt expect that choosing Amy for Globalvision would include free promo like this but I love it:legend:

Anyways, gonna listen to this asap!!

• YAAAS 1

Blue Madonna
35 minutes ago, Flooo said:

I didnt expect that choosing Amy for Globalvision would include free promo like this but I love it:legend:

Anyways, gonna listen to this asap!!

:selena:

I guess I just really love Amy Shark :chica: 

IndieKylie

Amy is one of my favorite new acts. Something so refreshing about her. Been following her for over a year now and so excited to hear this album. 

• YAAAS 1