Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

RECODE: "Lady Gaga is quietly working on a new beauty startup."

Max Vandeburg

Featured Posts

weed

*gaga unhappy about being forced to sell a 2nd perfume* *never allowed to make any product ever again without being called hypocritical* :laughga:

I'm so excited for this, I just really hope it's her lovechild and lots and lots of thought went into it (bc there is for sure an over-saturation of makeup rn, but it's not gonna stop anytime soon lmao so make it stand out)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jaume

It is weird because I think she isn't ugly, in fact she is pretty but I don't find her hot... and I guess when girls want to pick up some make up they think of Kylie or Rihanna. 

I don't care if this is going to be real or not but because I'm a guy and I don't use makeup. I think she is very talented when it comes to music and acting and these kind of deals don't add anything to her career, they are just money making but you're putting your name on it, it is not just a silly thing, people will associate your name to the brand for the good or the bad. I don't think she should do it but it's her choice.

Sanju

This is a brilliant move interms of making more money for her, plus getting her name to the GP more so than ever. If done right, and the products are top notch she will get noticed and praised. 

This isn't a bad thing, look at fenti beauty, when it's done right it can work. 

blackpink

but do people really want a lady gaga brand makeup in 2018 :rip: i know i'm interested as well as all of us, but with all of the options out there for the makeup consumer to buy, they reallty need something to sell it because her name alone won't anymore

ryanripley
17 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

but do people really want a lady gaga brand makeup in 2018 :rip: i know i'm interested as well as all of us, but with all of the options out there for the makeup consumer to buy, they reallty need something to sell it because her name alone won't anymore

tbh yes

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

blackpink
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

tbh yes

they better force it down people's throats on instagram. the silicon valley people will want to see their investmenets returned, so promo should be good :gaycat:

Max Vandeburg
1 hour ago, ChristianDior said:

Campaign shot by Inez & Vinoodh... Styling by Nicola... 'The Haus is coming'... It all makes sense now...

I have no idea how much attention Gaga would give to that brand, honestly. The EAU DE GAGA promotion was very weak, for example. It barely had a decent commercial.

GypsyBabe
12 minutes ago, Jaume said:

It is weird because I think she isn't ugly, in fact she is pretty but I don't find her hot... and I guess when girls want to pick up some make up they think of Kylie or Rihanna. 

pmFrj6DWg

But on with the makeup. I am obsessed with makeup. I have been obsessed my whole life and as a consumer, and an artist, I don't care about Kylie or Rihannas line. I don't want to have fake looking lips/a Kardashian contoured face, and Fenty Beauty is absolute garbage and most of the foundation colors oxidize and turn orange. There is a rumbling of 60s inspired makeup looks becoming very popular right now through the Marc Jacobs line. A geometric eye that is interesting. If you look at Sarah's IG you can see the style:

Spoiler

Looks like this: 

MJ high line colored eyeliners and multifaceted lip colors have taken off. People are hungry for a bold and interesting new look. They want an option that is different than the warm toned eye shadows, contoured face, and big matte/neutral lips which have dominated the industry for years (starting with the Urban Decay Naked palette). If you go into any makeup store, the emphasis is put on highlighter palettes, lip kits, and that is basically it. I think if Gaga came out with something unique and bold, then she could really fill a niche. I have said before that MAC has dropped the ball and tried to jump on the neutral bandwagon, and Gaga could carry the torch that they once held. If her makeup line focuses more on the experimental and artistic side of makeup, then it would really be cool. Makeup that is high fashion. 

⚯͛

Panchecco

if this make-up line will be out before LG6 I'm probably gonna rant

just letting y'all know :lana:

NewUsername

so this is really happening huh?
If so, she better come with that all organic, bio stuff, but I doubt it.

Jaume
31 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

pmFrj6DWg

But on with the makeup. I am obsessed with makeup. I have been obsessed my whole life and as a consumer, and an artist, I don't care about Kylie or Rihannas line. I don't want to have fake looking lips/a Kardashian contoured face, and Fenty Beauty is absolute garbage and most of the foundation colors oxidize and turn orange. There is a rumbling of 60s inspired makeup looks becoming very popular right now through the Marc Jacobs line. A geometric eye that is interesting. If you look at Sarah's IG you can see the style:

Reveal hidden contents

Looks like this: 

MJ high line colored eyeliners and multifaceted lip colors have taken off. People are hungry for a bold and interesting new look. They want an option that is different than the warm toned eye shadows, contoured face, and big matte/neutral lips which have dominated the industry for years (starting with the Urban Decay Naked palette). If you go into any makeup store, the emphasis is put on highlighter palettes, lip kits, and that is basically it. I think if Gaga came out with something unique and bold, then she could really fill a niche. I have said before that MAC has dropped the ball and tried to jump on the neutral bandwagon, and Gaga could carry the torch that they once held. If her makeup line focuses more on the experimental and artistic side of makeup, then it would really be cool. Makeup that is high fashion. 

I couldn't care less about make up. Yes It  can be seen as fashion or art I don't deny it but at the same time for me is all about fakeness and covering up your flaws and all of that... something to hide behind it... I mean  for me it doesn't go along with the idea of born  this way, being proud of who you are...

Anyway it's just an opinion, don't come for me please.

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I don't mean to be negative but I just don't see this having major success like Fenty Beauty or Kylie's whatever. Hopefully I'll be proven wrong or even better, this rumor will be proven wrong. 

It won't be, unless they come up with something super unique (whick idk what would that be, but then again, FAME says hello, so...)

Everyone's joining in the beauty business bandwagon since kylie cosmetics and jefree star...

Meanwhile I'm over here selling dildos and vibrators

I'm gonna make sex toys mainstream yall watch me

DelusionalGaga
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It won't be, unless they come up with something super unique (whick idk what would that be, but then again, FAME says hello, so...)

Hmm, true. But she did the fragrance quite a while ago when she was more popular. I just don't know if she is able to sell beauty products to her (sizeable) audience. 

Archived