Bandwagoning is so much fun, yasssss

Really bish?..

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moebius

Oh god no pleaseee

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Maleficent
9 minutes ago, ChristianDior said:

Campaign shot by Inez & Vinoodh... Styling by Nicola... 'The Haus is coming'... It all makes sense now...

#meltdown

Mess. Just like Madonna using Steven Klein for her MDNA Instagram promo vids and refusing to do a music video with him 😂😂

Luke78619

Low-key don't want her to do it because there's gonna be constant comparisons between rihanna's Hunty brand or whatever it's called and it'll just be another feud between fan bases :green: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

ryanripley

oh wig, i just realised this would probably help with getting back some relevancy with the younger generations since they seem to really be into make up

her streaming is fIXEDt

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

nerdfacekillah
5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

she said she didn't like doing projects she wasn't happy doing, she didn't mean she hated specifically beauty lines etc

if you rewatch the talk, she says she started saying yes to things she wanted and no to thing she hated which included meeting pointless people, posing for pointless selfies and selling products for other people

4 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Maybe she is into the makeup and has some really cool artistic concepts. 

Perhaps she hated the perfume aspect because she was made to do it...but this is something new!

i have seen the interview and i remember what she said. its just that she said she felt like a money making machine promoting these fragrances, therefore meaning beauty products. maybe im wrong. if she wants to do this, well then good for her. im not gonna judge at all. its her choice. if she is happy with it, well then so be it.

im just thirsty for her new music right now and i thought that the photoshoot yesterday was smth related to even vogue magazine or maybe music related.

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Dominic

Don't really care tbh because I don't wear make up but I'm sure the advert will be decent. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

ryanripley
1 minute ago, nerdfacekillah said:

i have seen the interview and i remember what she said. its just that she said she felt like a money making machine promoting these fragrances, therefore meaning beauty products. maybe im wrong. if she wants to do this, well then good for her. im not gonna judge at all. its her choice. if she is happy with it, well then so be it.

im just thirsty for her new music right now and i thought that the photoshoot yesterday was smth related to even vogue magazine or maybe music related.

i don't see how this would conflict with new music tbh, we already know we have 2 albums confirmed and on the way with one of them coming this year

Max Vandeburg

"The investment comes at a time when other global female stars have turned their celebrity into product riches. [...] And Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty has been a smash hit, thanks in large part to a promise to offer cosmetics options for all skin tones. The brand already has more than four million followers on Instagram after launching less than a year ago."

I think the comparisons will be inevitable... But it's definitely a great move for her. Her team is very creative and she deserves to have her own brand. Haus of Gaga rules.

Miracle

Who said this has anything to do with the VOGUE cover?

By the way, I hope the brand focuses on good quality make up and not fragances / skincare

nerdfacekillah
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i don't see how this would conflict with new music tbh, we already know we have 2 albums confirmed and on the way with one of them coming this year

i didn’t mean this would be a conflict with the new music. i just hoped that the photoshoot yesterday was about vogue or music related. that’s it. 

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

ryanripley
Just now, nerdfacekillah said:

i didn’t mean this would be a conflict with the new music. i just hoped that the photoshoot yesterday was about vogue or music related. that’s it. 

it still could be :ohwell: 

Archived