💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

RECODE: "Lady Gaga is quietly working on a new beauty startup."

Max Vandeburg

Featured Posts

Max Vandeburg

"Lady Gaga’s new startup — Haus Beauty — doesn’t yet have customers. But it already has the backing of one of Silicon Valley’s top venture capital firms for consumer startups.

Lightspeed Venture Partners, the investment firm that made early bets on companies like Snap, Stitch Fix and Jessica Alba’s Honest Company, has made an early investment in Haus Beauty, multiple sources have told Recode.

The exact amount of the investment could not be learned, but similar investment rounds led by Lightspeed have typically totaled between $5 million and $10 million. Lightspeed partner Nicole Quinn led the investment.

Haus Beauty — which is currently in “stealth mode” in startup parlance, or which has simply not yet launched in normal human parlance — is being run by CEO Ben Jones, the former chief digital officer at Honest Company and its offshoot Honest Beauty, sources said. Lady Gaga — born Stefani Germanotta — is a founder, but any day-to-day role beyond that is not clear."

https://www.recode.net/2018/7/12/17560196/lady-gaga-beauty-startup-haus-beauty-lightspeed-venture-honest-company

So... the Haus Beauty rumor is growing stronger. I think this is really happening.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

it would be a great move to get her name out there more

i'm very excited tbh, hopefully there's some skincare or fragrances

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PSYCHOSHTICK

Campaign shot by Inez & Vinoodh... Styling by Nicola... 'The Haus is coming'... It all makes sense now...

#meltdown

nerdfacekillah

but why though? she said she didnt like to promote these things. but whatever gags:madge:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

ryanripley
Just now, nerdfacekillah said:

but why though? she said she didnt like to promote these things. but whatever gags:madge:

she said she didn't like doing projects she wasn't happy doing, she didn't mean she hated specifically beauty lines etc

if you rewatch the talk, she says she started saying yes to things she wanted and no to thing she hated which included meeting pointless people, posing for pointless selfies and selling products for other people

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, nerdfacekillah said:

Maybe she is into the makeup and has some really cool artistic concepts. 

Perhaps she hated the perfume aspect because she was made to do it...but this is something new!

⚯͛

Bloody hooker

I can’t wait to be even more broke :vegas:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

VOLANTIS

I really hope it isn't something generic and she is very involved with every step of the project. 

I mean she took pretty regular scents for FAME and made something so incredibly GAGA. So I kinda want that hard going aesthetic from her. Instead of you know, just 'hello put this on your face look beautiful bye". 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived