Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Emmys Snubbed 5'2

Paulchieffo

Featured Posts

LGMonster95

I didn't really expected to get nominated, it's not the type of documentary to get Emmys, anyway the documentary exceeded my expectations, I never thought so many people will watch it especially the non-fans 

Guest Adarsh

Well on the positive side, "The Defiant Ones" got nominated in all the documentary categories and Gaga's in it so.. :vegas:

andy232000

Do we really wanted Gaga to win an Emmy she doesn’t deserve/worked for? 

She admited she didn’t have any input on the project and that it was all Chris and her friends who edited and gave the film a direction. She saw the documentary for the first time with the audience, she wasn’t there to make it. The only reason she is credited as a producer is because it’s her image and she had to approve the content, but she did not have a creative input on this. She would’ve had to win in the “Best documentary” category to win anyway because the rest were technical/sound/cinematography categories, and we know the the Emmy’s are great at not awarding producers who do not contribute at least a 33% to the nominated work (TIHTY says Hi)

PMKKARDASHiAN

As far as documentary’s go, it wasn’t really that exciting/groundbreaking/over all good... so I’m not surprised tbh. 

DitaDolla
26 minutes ago, MrBlue said:

What does EGOT mean?

Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, Tony.

It's a title for a person that got all that. Like cher for example

Archived