Jump to content
DJ White Shadow
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
news

Gaga Acknowledges 5 Years Since ARTPOP Announcement

Featured Posts

iWontBeTonight

She just RTed this: 

 

I’m starting to really think something is coming today. First the intense teasing last night from her close staff, then the website being down, now this. (I know DJWS teases all the time, but we never see the really tight group teasing until it’s actaully time.) Also, Bobby is in NYC with her. If she was just there doing unimportant stuff/visiting family, I feel like he would’ve stayed in CA where he lives. 

Edited by iWontBeTonight
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 2
  • Shook 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dolce Vita

WIG FLEW TO VENUS

  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phaye Monster

At least she's acknowledging ARTPOP.  She deserves better.

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monster78619

Imagine Gaga announcing the birth of ARTPOPs little sister five years from the birth of ARTPOP :giveup:

:nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo:

Feel free to send me money btw
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
iWontBeTonight
Just now, monster78619 said:

Imagine Gaga announcing the birth of ARTPOPs little sister five years from the birth of ARTPOP :giveup:

:nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo:

I really doubt Interscope would let her directly associate any new music with ARTPOP. Even though I bop to it, it would just be silly from a marketing standpoint. We can dream though. 

  • Like 8

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gardevoir
4 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

I’m starting to really think something is coming today. First the intense teasing last night from her close staff, then the website being down, now this. (I know DJWS teases all the time, but we never see the really tight group teasing until it’s actaully time.) Also, Bobby is in NYC with her. If she was just there doing unimportant stuff/visiting family, I feel like he would’ve stayed in CA where he lives. 

We’re finally getting Act 2 :vegas:

Oh’ The taste of your lips I'm on a ride, You're TM06 I'm slippin' under
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSlash
3 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

I’m starting to really think something is coming today. 

It's nice she's acknowledging it, but that is a reach :lolly: , especially after 15 pages of meltdowning over a website under maintenance :vegas: 

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely Lolita

its a sign…

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HeavyMetalLover
1 minute ago, iWontBeTonight said:

I really doubt Interscope would let her directly associate any new music with ARTPOP. Even though I bop to it, it would just be silly from a marketing standpoint. We can dream though. 

She's not a puppet lol...

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luxe Ford

It's a beautiful thing of her to acknowledge something that resonates completely with the core of my being.

I'm happy with that.

Though fond of fun I'm never rude. Though not too bad, I'm not too good.
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monsterdino

Ok but news? I get that you are excited and all but sis....

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryusei

"in a reverse warholian experience" iconic. But also 50% of that announcement was never realized :selena: 

  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×