💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Acknowledges 5 Years Since ARTPOP Announcement

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

She just RTed this: 

I’m starting to really think something is coming today. First the intense teasing last night from her close staff, then the website being down, now this. (I know DJWS teases all the time, but we never see the really tight group teasing until it’s actaully time.) Also, Bobby is in NYC with her. If she was just there doing unimportant stuff/visiting family, I feel like he would’ve stayed in CA where he lives. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phaye Monster

At least she's acknowledging ARTPOP.  She deserves better.

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Luke78619

Imagine Gaga announcing the birth of ARTPOPs little sister five years from the birth of ARTPOP :giveup:

:nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

EGOT2027
Just now, monster78619 said:

Imagine Gaga announcing the birth of ARTPOPs little sister five years from the birth of ARTPOP :giveup:

:nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo:

I really doubt Interscope would let her directly associate any new music with ARTPOP. Even though I bop to it, it would just be silly from a marketing standpoint. We can dream though. 

Tom Nook
4 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

I’m starting to really think something is coming today. First the intense teasing last night from her close staff, then the website being down, now this. (I know DJWS teases all the time, but we never see the really tight group teasing until it’s actaully time.) Also, Bobby is in NYC with her. If she was just there doing unimportant stuff/visiting family, I feel like he would’ve stayed in CA where he lives. 

We’re finally getting Act 2 :vegas:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

TheSlash
3 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

I’m starting to really think something is coming today. 

It's nice she's acknowledging it, but that is a reach :lolly: , especially after 15 pages of meltdowning over a website under maintenance :vegas: 

Ew, David!

ChromaticaPunk
1 minute ago, iWontBeTonight said:

I really doubt Interscope would let her directly associate any new music with ARTPOP. Even though I bop to it, it would just be silly from a marketing standpoint. We can dream though. 

She's not a puppet lol...

Luxe Ford

It's a beautiful thing of her to acknowledge something that resonates completely with the core of my being.

I'm happy with that.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Ryusei

"in a reverse warholian experience" iconic. But also 50% of that announcement was never realized :selena: 

Musery

Archived