💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 aesthetic ?

BawBaw

Featured Posts

BawBaw

So let's discuss aesthetic concepts for LG6 - i was thinking that she should go into a more mysterious persona like TF/TFM era where she wore a lot of glasses and u couldn't really tell what her face looked like - and this thing was part of her success because people were thrilled for who was this person and like in Black Mirror where WALDO ( a blue cartoon bear ) became an infallible political opponent because the opponents couldn't really throw any personal attack because the population didn't know the human face behind WALDO .

And so i am thinking that she should go further than TF/TFM era and having the central aesthetic piece of the album MASKS (she could even put the album title THE MASKS / MASK /FACELESS ) 

AND FOR EACH SINGLE SHE SHOULD  WEAR A DIFFERENT MASK OR EVEN JUST SOMETHING TO COVER HER MOUTH SO THAT SHE KEEPS US REALLY INTERESTED AS THE ERA GOES 

And each mask to represent a song which represents a different character inspired by a real persons in her life .

And the masks are a form of internal expression :queenga: 

tumblr_p4y79xTo8P1rv33k2o4_500.jpgtumblr_p4y79xTo8P1rv33k2o8_500.jpgtumblr_p4y79xTo8P1rv33k2o6_500.jpg

tumblr_p9si4nESIU1wc5if7o1_1280.jpgtumblr_pbhqyedWdi1sjluspo1_500.jpgtumblr_pas9f4RhBu1wmnin5o1_500.jpg

NEW UPDATE : SHE SEEMS TO GO INTO THIS DIRECTION AND I CAN'T BELIEVE IT !!!! 

ChromaticaPunk

A sound close to ARTPOP with BTW aesthetic is what I've always hoped for. With Nicola returning and DJWS calling LG6 ARTPOP's little sister I think there's a chance.

BawBaw
1 minute ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

A sound close to ARTPOP with BTW aesthetic is what I've always hoped for. With Nicola returning and DJWS calling LG6 ARTPOP's little sister I think there's a chance.

As important as the music is , Gaga's main power was her image during that era ; the concepts of videos the story tellers of the songs and cryptic messages in the songs and in the videos 

Woohoo

ARTPOP's revenge.article-2486872-192C7D6900000578-210_634images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtDz0u97oGlHuJzO5Ybls

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDz_gwnueLmKv0WVLxons

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKWvAEIEMB1igVGtYv-1fimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1L8orqWeCHcXuJh6oppe

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

BawBaw
3 minutes ago, Live4TheARTPOP said:

dark godesses vibes, medusa etc

ARTPOP as a concept was very promising more than BTW and she didn't really exploited that imagery at all ( goddeses / mythology / creation / immortality )  :messga:

Earthling

Sia vibes but taken even further love it :diane:

*she switched baristas. ☕

BawBaw
1 minute ago, TheSlash said:

Masks like the one on the left would leave me bald :giveup:

lady-gaga-american-horror-story-hotel.jp

:firega: 

yep , everybody was so hyped by her AHS trailer - the tweet had 150k retweets and how she effortless took down the mask and slayed :nooo:

BawBaw
2 minutes ago, Earthling said:

Sia vibes but taken even further love it :diane:

i was having Sia in mind because she was smart , she knew that ppl won't play her music because of ageism and so she took a drastic measure and a smart one and it paid off ( even not starring in her MV and putting  the spot light on that young dance girl )  and Gaga should take what she did in her early career and go with it even further. 

BawBaw
Just now, SHALLOW said:

Why would she cover her ICONIC face?

:triggered:

so that we can;t see it :triggered:

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, BawBaw said:

so that we can;t see it :triggered:

But WE WANT to see it :triggered:

BawBaw
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

But WE WANT to see it :triggered:

not too much cause she gets over exposed 😀

yes and

Actually, I don't think that there is some concept for the whole era as she did it during TF/TFM/BTW/ARTPOP and even C2C era. We live in different time, it's hard to wonder somebody.
Certainly, she will do smth special related with the concept of an album for a couple weeks, but then she will wear smth crazy/shocking once in a while and she mostly will use her typical usual looks. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Doncho

No way. I would love it, but its not realistic. After C2C, Joanne and ASIB, Gaga want people to KNOW what she looks like. That doesnt mean she cant wear crazy cool outfits though. I hope we get something special and new, wich can also remind us of the good old days.

I hope her overall look the next era is like her fabulous instagram looks these past few months :firega:

Archived