Off topic aber bist du Deutsche? :oops:

41 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

ops! ja, ich bin deutscher 😉

#offtopic

German messiness :tony:  :firega:  Los geht's (Let's go) :woot:

OT: LG6 being titled "LAdY GaGa" confirmedT :firega: 

Ew, David!

xokuba

I think it's just a matter of days till we have some new informations, but I expect bigger announcement in mid August - early September.

Schizophonic
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPxBITCH said:

I think it's just a matter of days till we have some new informations, but I expect bigger announcement in mid August - early September.

IF there is something coming soon, they pretty sure include VMA promotion.

single august 19 would make sense.

so announcement next wednsday or friday.

xokuba
23 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

IF there is something coming soon, they pretty sure include VMA promotion.

single august 19 would make sense.

so announcement next wednsday or friday.

I am going to ask question that is asked very frequently... Are the VMAs still relevant? Don't forget that she even skipped VMAs with then announced Perfect Illusion. But with PI's lack of promotion, we don't know if it was cuz' VMAs are Scheiße or they (Gaga + her team) didn't want the promo. BUT! If she gets Vanguard Awards, she'll be there (hopefully).

Single August 19 - sounds like Gaga would start where it all got ****ed up if LG6 is ARTPOP's little sister. 

And I don't think we should say the exact days, dates. We are still in a state where we don't know anything, these trips to studios can still be for re-doing her songs for the residency (I highly doubt that though).

We just have to wait.

Schizophonic

i dont think they are relevant in the way they were in the past. but they are still one of the biggest possible promotion plattforms.

and its not even about the ratings anymore, its more about the clicks afterwards. when she delivers something "must see", it will go viral no matter how many people watched it live.

her attending the movie awards was so random, i really have the feeling she did that to get a big slot at the vma.

for PI i really think they wanted to go with the dive bar-club concept and not the big promotionslots. even her snl and other promothings were mainly "band performance" driven or really simple. not vma spectacular.

on the other hand mtv didnt let her do her thing back then with the applause performance, she wanted to come with volantis and fly inside the show, paid everything herself and in the end had to change it. maybe she really was a bit pissed at them and ignored them for a while.

beside of jessie j´s asia performances there was no big pop performance in the last time really gone viral, pretty sure gaga is able to change that and bring big entertrainment back. if she wants to.

monketsharona

I really feel what is coming is not ASIB related. Her styles lately, making Formichetti and I&V back, the fact she worked a lot in the studio since last year with EDM producers. It just don't fit to the stripped down vibes of ASIB. 

Call be delusional but I feel LG6 is around the corner too. 

ltlmnstr

I honestly do not want to overhype myself. I want to be shocked surprised. 

{But I overhype myself every damn time. Like hello, I am here lmao.}

Gaga uses fashion to give out hints. She keeps rotating between three styles.
That must mean three different albums are being recorded.
(If not three, then Tony's is just a feature but I believe she would do another Cheek to Cheek.)

The VMAs are returning to NYC this year and apparently the date is August 20, a monday. They are celebrating their 35 anniversary. 

Gaga is celebrating her tenth anniversary of her debut August 19. And she just posted an instagram set celebrating back in NYC. 

Keep an eye out for dancers insta stories or disappearing. Rehearsal might be really tightly under wraps if Gaga is celebrating herself on the stage she bled and shocked the world. 

mister max

I don't agree with the title

Gaga never left, if there is one thing she wanted us to know is that she is always Gaga while constantly evolving

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived