Babel

Are you here for it?  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Are you here for it?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

jujubaruda

None of those songs on OP are industrial though. BTW was already industrial (GH, Judas).

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
10 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

if its anything like the paint interlude, my ass will literally drop out of my stomach

I relate to this :diane:

⚯͛

duckworth
17 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

It's heaven-sent bop :grr: . I agree with you on the video, though :triggered: 

Not complaining with the sound.. just the video for faceshopping. I really felt uncomfortable trying to watch that :selena:

TheSlash
Just now, DAMN said:

Not complaining with the sound.. just the video for faceshopping. I really felt uncomfortable trying to watch that :selena:

You're not alone. I already seizured at the 30 seconds mark :vegas: . I had to readjust to the real world when the video was done :lolly: 

Ew, David!

YES! This is exactly what I hope she's going for. Take this kind of production (PC Music, SOPHIE, Boys Noize) and make some stronger melodies with it.
What you guys hate about SOPHIE, I think, it the lack of melody. I can understand, it's not easy to listen. But remember SOPHIE is a producer, she creates sounds, beats, arrangements. To me, the sounds she creates are MINDBLOWING. It's totally different from what we hear right now but that doesn't mean if Gaga collaborate with her, it's gonna feel the same. Gaga will always be pop and will always have strong melodies and hook.

So imagine Gaga's hook and melodies + SOPHIE/Boys Noize sound. That would be totally insane and so fresh for pop music! I want Berlin style kind of electro music. 

tezbear91

OverThrow by Boys Noize is a ****ing tune so I'd love a song like that with Gaga. :legend:

battle for your life.

BlingNotTheMusic

Anything like John Wayne and/or the driving interlude before JW at JWT and I’m done. :vegas:

Archived