Babel

Are you here for it?  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Are you here for it?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Babel

The confirmed producers for LG6 seem to have something in common: heavy industrial electronic sounds, just like her latest tour interludes.

Do you think Gaga has been teasing LG6 sound since Coachella?

Are you here for it?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk

As long as I can sing along to it and it's not just clanging pots and pans and underwater fart noises

5b1066995a273_Sintitulo-6.jpg.1326664aef

TheSlash

I hope so :diane:. It would be an interesting and at least for me welcomed change to the trash being on the radio right now :tony:

Spoiler

And the fact Gaga would be the first huge artist to do it and make it trending :firega: :giveup: I'm bald right now :messga: :vegas:

Ew, David!

GypsyBabe

Here for it?! I would die for it. 

pm9CcLaXg

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
3 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

As long as I can sing along to it and it's not just clanging pots and pans and underwater fart noises

Also this though. I don’t want it to sound like the Velociraptor chasing the kids through the kitchen in Jurassic Park. 

⚯͛

Thomas P

I probably would pass out. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

As long as it's melodious and not like Sophie's own music. I appreciate Sophie for what her music is but it's not something I want for Gaga. Even Sophie's XCX work isn't my tea. It's just noise for the sake of being different with no strong melody. (imo). I know she's a critics darling but I just want something different for LG6. I wouldn't mind that sound for more tour interludes and little snippets and what not but not for an entire album honestly. 

iCpro

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

Spoiler

and if you don’t understand, I say it again

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES 

Spoiler

:poot:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Helxig

I'd be 100% here for it. Bring it on.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Raccoon
10 minutes ago, dit said:

As long as it's melodious and not like Sophie's own music. I appreciate Sophie for what her music is but it's not something I want for Gaga. Even Sophie's XCX work isn't my tea. It's just noise for the sake of being different with no strong melody. (imo). I know she's a critics darling but I just want something different for LG6. I wouldn't mind that sound for more tour interludes and little snippets and what not but not for an entire album honestly. 

Gaga + Bloodpop comes with the melody and BOOM, greatness is created :nooo:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

RAMROD

Surprised to see plenty of "Yes" vote :diane:

I THOUGHT y'all hate Teeth so much :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Robo Ga

I would be totally into this.  Gimme some hardcore sh*T

🤖⚡️

RadioIsOurs
51 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Basically not Perfect Illusion :vegas:

Archived