Egypt. W

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DelusionalGaga
2 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Make America Great Again!!!  :poot:

Lol don't even go there :emma:

Wait, so are you back? I have a feeling I haven't seen you here in a while. :party:

En_Sabah_Nur
4 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Lol don't even go there :emma:

Wait, so are you back? I have a feeling I haven't seen you here in a while. :party:

Lol - and yep!  Haven’t been here, or posted since last year or so actually...  Any drastic changes since I’ve been gone??

Egypt. W

DelusionalGaga
5 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Lol - and yep!  Haven’t been here, or posted since last year or so actually...  Any drastic changes since I’ve been gone??

Nothing too drastic. We've got a whole bunch of new emojis now :emma: and recently people have been complaining about increasing negativity on here. Must be the long wait for new music. 

Florian
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Do u think it's valued too high or too low?

Way too high not long ago. Too high now.

1 hour ago, nattuggla said:

I'm aware about that but I still think it's too high

3 minutes ago, Florian said:

Agreed :air: 

I think the current value still puts way too much value on streams. I also think streaming isn't well enough regulated and is open to so many different loopholes through "deals" and exploits to ever accurately represent what people are listening to.

En_Sabah_Nur
16 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Nothing too drastic. We've got a whole bunch of new emojis now :emma: and recently people have been complaining about increasing negativity on here. Must be the long wait for new music. 

More negetivity?!?  Wasn’t there enough in the past tho?!  😐

Also, I am having a hard time quoting people & checking my notifications on here. I have to constantly reload the page & sometimes that doesn’t even work!  Smh 

What gives??  :huh:

Egypt. W

DelusionalGaga
3 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Also, I am having a hard time quoting people & checking my notifications on here. I have to constantly reload the page & sometimes that doesn’t even work!  Smh 

Oh really? This is the first time I'm hearing of this problem :huh:

En_Sabah_Nur
20 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Oh really? This is the first time I'm hearing of this problem :huh:

Oh really??  😐😐😐

Egypt. W

Economy
1 hour ago, Florian said:

Way too high not long ago. Too high now.

I dunno about that. Streaming is the main way to listen to music these days especially with new music/top 40

While radio and sales still have to be incorporated (especially radio which is far from dead at least for now)... I think it makes sense that streaming is gonna make the bulk of the points

I myself practically only stream these days

Also I think it makes sense for streaming to count more than radio simply because a song played on radio may get audience impressions simply because a person likes a song enough to not flip the station...

If someone streams a song it means they specifically chose to put that song playing because they like it. Not every radio audience impression necessarily is by people who even like a song that much

That's just my opinion. I think streaming counts the most

I also think it's better than sales in a way. Most ppl only buy the song once (excluding over-obssed fans who want their artist to chart higher). So a sale does not tell you if 2 weeks from then the person is still listening to that song or not. But either way the points it gave the song on chart that week is the same regardless of how long (or how many times) the person played it for

Streaming on the otherhand keeps counting as long as u listen to it and it's relevant to you and stops counting when you no longer listen to it

So it's actually the most accurate measure of what ppl want to and choose to listen to and it's great that charts can now use this new form of technoy that tracks personal data on tastes and hype much better than radio or sales ever could!!!

AnnTakamaki
2 hours ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

More negetivity?!?  Wasn’t there enough in the past tho?!  😐

What gives??  :huh:

:emma: i have that problem too, i thought something happen to my wifi

En_Sabah_Nur
14 minutes ago, AnnTakamaki said:

:emma: i have that problem too, i thought something happen to my wifi

Hmmmmm????!  🤔

Must be kinks in the website or something?!

Egypt. W

RAMROD
6 hours ago, Economy said:

Billboard doesn't decide how ppl listen to music :rip:

They did by how they would make a song charting. So fans of artists need to follow that set up rules. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Economy
9 hours ago, RAMROD said:

They did by how they would make a song charting. So fans of artists need to follow that set up rules. 

Only a small minority of ppl are obsessed enough with making their artist chart higher that they will change how they listen to music to accommodate it tho

Most people are not like ppl on GGD :air:

Rat Boy
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

Most people are not like ppl on GGD :air:

LIES!!!!! Everyone has streaming parties!!! :poot: 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Archived