Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Do you still listen to t.A.T.u.?

Featured Posts

Do you still listen to t.A.T.u.?
They were so popular back then.
I still listen to their hits and some other songs of them.

... and Fernando's iconic remix. šŸ˜‰Ā 

But I don't like Julia and Lena that much.
Remember what Julia said once:
Ā 

When asked during a recent TV appearance if she would ā€œcondemnā€ her son if he was gay, Yulia Volkova, former member of the Russian girl band t.A.T.u, shocked fans by saying that ā€œyes,ā€ she absolutely would.

ā€œA man must be a man,ā€ she told the host of theĀ Ukrainian TV show ā€œLie Detector,ā€Ā as the audience cheered. Volkova added that God created man for the sake of ā€œprocreation.ā€

The singer also appears to have said that a man has ā€œno right to be a *******.ā€ The slur was beeped out of video.

However, Volkova ā€” who became famous for openly kissing her bandmate Lena Katina on stage ā€” said that sheā€™d be OK with it if her daughter was a lesbian.

ā€œIt seems to me thatĀ lesbians look aesthetically much nicerĀ than two men holding their hands or kissing,ā€ she said on the show, according to The Independent.

StarlightSeiya

COSMOS(Outer Space) is their underrated bopĀ :bon:

Bone Apple Tea bebe

dubstep111

Omg yes! Not everyday but their music will never get old for me I am a super fan! I was obsessed when they came out I would just wait in front of the tv for the all the things she said video to come on. I have faith they will get back together and serve again šŸ¤™

nerdfacekillah
27 minutes ago, ComeToDaddy said:

Ā 

Ā A man must be a man,ā€ she told the host of theĀ Ukrainian TV show ā€œLie Detector,ā€Ā as the audience cheered. Volkova added that God created man for the sake of ā€œprocreation.ā€

The singer also appears to have said that a man has ā€œno right to be a *******.ā€ The slur was beeped out of video.

However, Volkova ā€” who became famous for openly kissing her bandmate Lena Katina on stage ā€” said that sheā€™d be OK with it if her daughter was a lesbian.

ā€œIt seems to me thatĀ lesbians look aesthetically much nicerĀ than two men holding their hands or kissing,ā€ she said on the show, according to The Independent.

if this true, she is canceled. i mean at their time a lot members of lgbt community liked them. you can be a man and be in a relationship with whoever you like. i hate this stupidĀ masculinistĀ idea.

If you donā€™t have any shadows, youā€™re not standing in the light.

ObezyankaNol

YASSSSSSSS I love them :giveup:

Obezyanka Nol is my favorite song of them.

Ā 

ŠŠµ Š²ŠµŃ€ŃŒ, Š½Šµ Š±Š¾Š¹ŃŃ, Š½Šµ ŠæрŠ¾ŃŠø

RAMROD

I do. I have their English and Russian albums stored in my harddrive + their Eurovision song

Ā 

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Anderson123

Yep, I actually listened to Show me Love and All the things she said at the gym last week.Ā 

mvstraw

Yas! I literally listen toĀ Fernando's remix of All The Things She Said almost everyday, it's so goodĀ :giveup:Ā And also Nas Ne Dagoniat sometimes:firega:

elijahfan

Still my favorite girl band, been a fan for 15 years or so. Too bad their solo work is really underwhelming, to say the least... And yay, Julia has always been a bit problematic.

Archived