💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Trap Music Backlash?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

I've honesty HAD IT. I'm done with boring trap rappers like Drake consuming the charts! It's not that I want pop to be all about generic sugary dance pop music, I just think there should be an end to this wave of boring, stale, uninspired 'dark edgy moody trap mumble rap' music trend. :madge:

You know like how disco got abruptly killed by 1980? Or how people got tired of heavy metal by the early 1990s? Yeah honestly, that kind of event has been long overdue for the current style of music. It's been too oversaturated at this point. I just don't want my growing up years to be known in history for such trashy pop music... :saladga:

ryanripley

omg they put drake on my precious Swagger playlist :grr:

anyways yes, i'm sick to death of drake being everywhere but not getting an ounce of the backlash gaga got for being overexposed

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

RadioIsOurs
6 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I don't think that what Drake does is trap... More like R&B 

I think in general the direction R&B and even pop is going for...which is trap heavy and more darker and monotonous with that 'edgy' vibe.

IAmNotHere1997

Drake is a rap/hip-hop/R&B artist mainly but yeah, I get what you're saying.

Guest Adarsh

I swear to God im tired of rap music. I admire new rappers like Cupcakke and I even like Cardi but ive had it with Drake and Migos and all. :rip:

River

Spotify killed the video star :vegas:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived