Featured Posts

BLACKOUTbritney

Still better than Adam Levine calling his kid “Dusty” :air: 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane

I'm here for original names but Kulture ? :toofunny:

Also the problem with this trend of original names is that it's becoming hard to keep up with. It's harder to memorize (I think a lot of teachers are struggling now with all these children with original names), to spell, to pronounce etc, you have to ask several times to check and be sure there's no mistake...

2 hours ago, retroglamx said:

These celebrity baby names are getting more ridiculous each time.

What do you think Gaga will name her baby/ies? :messga:

I'm sure she would go with something traditional. I'm sure she will do something related to her family, either the name of an ancestor or at least an Italian name.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

RIPheygirl

Well i was considering calling a child Ceremonials, at least now i wont feel so bad :derpga:

Im joking btw...  :stalkga:

GagaMegaFan
2 hours ago, Censored said:

She named her baby after an album?

tenor.gif

Literally me when I had a baby

ew

Rudz Xinc

I cringed so hard at that name and her face in that photo :interestinga:

Look at those clowns

Aleks
2 hours ago, retroglamx said:

These celebrity baby names are getting more ridiculous each time.

What do you think Gaga will name her baby/ies? :messga:

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta.... Jr. :trollga:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

Pacify Him

Tragic name. Mines still better and more unique :giggle:

I’m getting on your nerves

retroglamx
23 minutes ago, Oriane said:

I'm sure she would go with something traditional. I'm sure she will do something related to her family, either the name of an ancestor or at least an Italian name.

Lol, watch her name her kids Joanne and Joanne II

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

heda97
2 hours ago, Killa said:

Ive never cringed so hard.

Im gonna sue her for the wrinkles shes causing me

Class action lawsuit 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

Fusel

can‘t wait for gaga to name her son ARTPOP act 2 :flutter: he and pink friday roman realoded: the re-up will be best friends :laughga:

Adampervez

Congrats to them but what a tragic name.:emma:

I guess i can feel better about naming my future daughter Matangi or Maya - atleast those are actually names (and great albums too)

StrawberryBlond

Wow, she's really got a reminder of her cheating husband for a lifetime now if they ever break up. What are the chances he suggested this name? I was actually just talking yesterday about this weird thing with the male ego where men like to name their sons after themselves/brother/dad yet it so rarely happens when mothers name their daughters. Well, I guess this is like the celebrity version of the same idea. At the end of the day...Cardi's real name is Belcalis Marlenis Almanzar and Offset's real name is Kiari Kendrell Cephus. With parents who have names like this, what do you expect them to name their offspring other than something completely bonkers?

4 hours ago, Oriane said:

I'm here for original names but Kulture ? :toofunny:

Also the problem with this trend of original names is that it's becoming hard to keep up with. It's harder to memorize (I think a lot of teachers are struggling now with all these children with original names), to spell, to pronounce etc, you have to ask several times to check and be sure there's no mistake...

It's a good point. Not only are there so many odd names but they're spelled unusually into the bargain. That's where it really gets interesting. I once read a story about a nurse who has to process the names of new babies in the hospitals and she said that the current trend is for normal names but with unusual spellings. She said Jessica was by far the name with the most original spellings. with Jesycaugh being the worst. But the best one I ever heard was a form that declared the child's name as Ho'Nasty. Concerned, the nurse asked around to find out the reason behind this name. Turned out that the parents named her Honesty (kinda like calling a girl Hope, Joy or Harmony) but wanted to give her a fancy spelling, so put in an apostrophe and changed the e to an a. But of course, this is not what future prospective employers will see on her job application. Apparently there was a case of a girl, who at the age of 9, was given court guardianship to change her name after her parents named her Talula Does The Hula From Hawaii. She was so embarrassed and refused to tell anyone her name to the point where the courts had to intervene. Too much gas and air on the mother's part or just stupid parents?

Archived