opinion

SOPHIE...

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

nerdfacekillah
3 hours ago, PrincessDiez said:

I would love if lg6 sounded like the rhino interlude

omg i love the music in that interlude:woot:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moebius

Here is the sitch : critics have been yearning for Gaga to live up to her crazy persona music wise for years, and SOPHIE is one of the few producers that can pull it off. She makes pop music but gives it the IT factor needed to make it avant garde and not sound try hard. So yeah ure allowed to have a wrong opinion thats fine 

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

ryanripley

sophie has the talent to give gaga what she needs and i am very excited

redone's solo work is boring and basic but what about his work with gaga? djws's solo work is too electronic and trappy for me but his work with gaga is so versatile and bops

sophie is clearly highly skilled and talented and that's all that matters tbh, the rest is down to gaga

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

TheSlash

I have to admit that more than a few of SOPHIE's songs appeal to me - especially the ones which sound really experimental. Faceshopping and Ponyboy are lowkey bops :music: . But there are as much of songs I really don't like. Even though it's basically noise, it sounds refreshing in contrast to mainstream music played on the radio :lolly: 

Ew, David!

Sylvanas

SOPHIE is one of the most praised, original, and versatile producers to be on the market right now. And just because she's done some work on LG6 doesn't mean that it's not going to be a Gaga album.... the meltdowns :laughga:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

xoxo Craig
2 hours ago, TheSlash said:

I have to admit that more than a few of SOPHIE's songs appeal to me - especially the ones which sound really experimental. Faceshopping and Ponyboy are lowkey bops :music: . But there are as much of songs I really don't like. Even though it's basically noise, it sounds refreshing in contrast to mainstream music played on the radio :lolly: 

Faceshopping and Ponyboy sound like a bunch of noise to me, like I can't make heads or tails out of the song :selena:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
2 hours ago, Moebius said:

Here is the sitch : critics have been yearning for Gaga to live up to her crazy persona music wise for years, and SOPHIE is one of the few producers that can pull it off. She makes pop music but gives it the IT factor needed to make it avant garde and not sound try hard. So yeah ure allowed to have a wrong opinion thats fine 

From what i've heard, Gaga will need to use the great vocals that she has to make the songs appealing... cause some of SOPHIEs songs are unlistenable 

End Racism Now

Moebius
2 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

From what i've heard, Gaga will need to use the great vocals that she has to make the songs appealing... cause some of SOPHIEs songs are unlistenable 

Joanne has great vocals too and look how that turned out. The munny is in the production. Also, her pop collabs and solo work sound nothing alike so

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Moebius said:

Joanne has great vocals too and look how that turned out. The munny is in the production. Also, her pop collabs and solo work sound nothing alike so

Well Joanne is one of my favourite albums, but also I really like the production in some songs! I'm not giving up hope just yet, I want to hear everything that Gaga has been making in the past year haha :selena:

End Racism Now

Spock

SOPHIE slays and it’s exactly the sort of sound Gaga should have chased on ARTPOP. It’s also the perfect sound for her if she wants to make a fresh pop comeback 

but you guys trashed Starlight’s pure techno music at a tour inspired by rave culture, so. I’m not surprised lol 

it’s also evident SOPHIE can MORE than handle pop music if you listen to her work with Charli XCX, which is amazing. She obviously knows what to do

you guys moaned for more than two years about wanting old Gaga back, and here she is, working with arguably the edgiest music producer out there right now and everybody’s writing essays, complaining and calling it shallow

I HAVE to laugh 

who will love me when the night is over

htrllllsem

Maybe you just haven't been exposed to enough experimental music, but literally faceshopping sounds like Toxic by britney spears on mushrooms. We act like Gaga hasn't consistently made incredible music and she's the force behind everything 

xoxo Craig
11 minutes ago, Spock said:

SOPHIE slays and it’s exactly the sort of sound Gaga should have chased on ARTPOP. It’s also the perfect sound for her if she wants to make a fresh pop comeback 

but you guys trashed Starlight’s pure techno music at a tour inspired by rave culture, so. I’m not surprised lol 

it’s also evident SOPHIE can MORE than handle pop music if you listen to her work with Charli XCX, which is amazing. She obviously knows what to do

you guys moaned for more than two years about wanting old Gaga back, and here she is, working with arguably the edgiest music producer out there right now and everybody’s writing essays, complaining and calling it shallow

I HAVE to laugh 

But Charli's music doesn't sound good at all. I never wanted the old Gaga back, I wanted Gaga to stay true to who she was. This is not the sound Gaga should have been chasing for ARTPOP, ARTPOP is a perfect album the way it is. But you think SOPHIE’S music is good

I HAVE to laugh

End Racism Now

Spock
27 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

But Charli's music doesn't sound good at all. I never wanted the old Gaga back, I wanted Gaga to stay true to who she was. This is not the sound Gaga should have been chasing for ARTPOP, ARTPOP is a perfect album the way it is. But you think SOPHIE’S music is good

I HAVE to laugh

Lol Charli’s mixtapes and recent output have been praised by everyone from Pitchfork to the New York Times, citing the production of the songs making her one of a kind. And this includes SOPHIE. YOU may not think Charli’s music sounds good, but everyone else does, and deems it the future. Not only for the sound itself, but for the way she sets up collaborations and how she releases her material. So take several seats. 

Gaga wanted groundbreaking electronic music mixed with art and message, which is exactly what the PC Music collective is. So you should read up before dragging artists you don’t even understand instead of following the bandwagon to get those likes. And I never said ARTPOP wasn’t good. 

Maybe this is Gaga staying true to who she is, how do you know? Joanne was true to who she was at that moment in time. Same for ARTPOP. And a return to dance pop and SOPHIE is her staying true to 2018 Gaga and how she wants to be  

Music wise this is the most exciting thing Gaga has done in YEARS. So keep quoting me all you want, but you’re opinion will never change that

who will love me when the night is over

Moebius
7 minutes ago, Spock said:

Lol Charli’s mixtapes and recent output have been praised by everyone from Pitchfork to the New York Times, citing the production of the songs making her one of a kind. And this includes SOPHIE. YOU may not think Charli’s music sounds good, but everyone else does, and deems it the future. Not only for the sound itself, but for the way she sets up collaborations and how she releases her material. So take several seats. 

Gaga wanted groundbreaking electronic music mixed with art and message, which is exactly what the PC Music collective is. So you should read up before dragging artists you don’t even understand instead of following the bandwagon to get those likes. And I never said ARTPOP wasn’t good. 

Maybe this is Gaga staying true to who she is, how do you know? Joanne was true to who she was at that moment in time. Same for ARTPOP. And a return to dance pop and SOPHIE is her staying true to 2018 Gaga and how she wants to be  

Music wise this is the most exciting thing Gaga has done in YEARS. So keep quoting me all you want, but you’re opinion will never change that

My WIIIIG 

DRAG IT 

Archived