RAMROD

This still hurt me :sis:

So many potential wasted cos of bad things happened in domino effect :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrincessDiez

I will never forget the day that applause came out..I was in a car with my fam going home from a familly trip when applause came on the radio and biitch was I shooketh lol

it was a 4 hour drive home and applause was played like 5 times

Cobyy

ryanripley

the beginning of the end of the old gaga

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

TheSlash

I mean I agree on it being a great album :firega:  , but why the "Achievement" tag? We achieved the 5 years without destroying our world (yet :stalkga:) ? "Throwback" would've fit better :kara: . 

Ew, David!

WORLDofGAGA

So sad that the plans never really came to what they were meant to be 

@W0RLDofGAGA

crisTEAne

that image is still so beautifully clean and haunting. in retrospect, the ARTPOP era also reads as a blend of haunting beauty. the gaga narrative was irrevocably altered.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

monketsharona

I have the feeling she'll tease the same for LG6. Just my feeling

monketsharona
11 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

the beginning of the end of the old gaga

Well AHS was very Gaga, SB was very Gaga, JW video was very Gaga, JWT was very Gaga...

Joanne ere was only one era.. 

ryanripley
14 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Well AHS was very Gaga, SB was very Gaga, JW video was very Gaga, JWT was very Gaga...

Joanne ere was only one era.. 

that's not what i meant tho

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Monsterish

Twitter stans crafting that mask and putting in their profile pictures :nooo:

This announcement was iconic: the clean, pure and futuristic photo of I&V, the introduction to the ARTPOP Era, the information about single+preorder+album like you knew how the album will sound only watching this :nooo: I was fcking shooketh and hyped that morning 

It had been months without Gaga news and then that :air:

Taide

Looking at that image and that introduction.. ah my heart. ARTPOP was very different from her previous eras. Mainly because instead of it focusing on self-image or fears of monsters, it was this colorful remake of The Fame. Yes, remake of The Fame. Mainly because it was meant to be continuation from The Fame/M era's. Didn't she plan to release an ARTPOP act 2 (similar to TFM)? The themes are very similar on ARTPOP and The Fame, they mainly focus on the fame, audience, wealth and pop culture. The whole concept is Gaga's most daring, mainly because ARTPOP could mean anything. Even Gaga didn't know very well how to blend art with pop without making it seem try hard. She delivered looks, performances and art pieces. The era started strong but fell of short after the whole DWUW mess. I feel if her team would have given ARTPOP a bigger chance instead of giving up on it just because it didn't produce a number one hit, it could have been possibly ten times more successful. 

But we have to appreciate the fact that Gaga dared to try something like that, that was never done before. Combining art with pop and making it futuristic. 

But what did ARTPOP give to us? It gave us her best lead single, her most GP friendly and possibly closest to her 4th number one single, amazing performances and looks and we save for the first time how one of the biggest stars in the whole world faced her fall. 
ARTPOP killed old Gaga, but in good way. It taught Gaga and her team many things and without it, we wouldn't have Joanne. 

ARTPOP the album of the millenium.

Luke78619

I was at school when someone else was on Instagram and asked me "hey isn't this your girl?" And I looked and was like "who tf is that??? :wtfga:"

when I realised :giveup:

:nooo:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Rudz Xinc

This was the most hyped Gaga's album ever.

Even the release party was amazing.

Too bad it's going downhill after she fired Troy, I believe all the plans was ruined because of that decision.

So many single worthy songs didn't get the chance to have a music video

Look at those clowns

Archived