rumor

PREGNANT Gaga

HiddenWeirdo

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TropicOfCANCER

Itโ€™s a fitted dress. Do yโ€™all not get a bloated stomach after eating?ย Geez!๐Ÿ‘€

Zilla

Women bloat around the time of their period, so I'm going withย bloat. Your body freaks out around then :)ย 

ps this is a rumor thread, people are going to be talking about it regardless so we will have one thread but if it goes south, it's gone)

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

Economy
5 hours ago, MonsterAnton said:

She was drinking in a bikini just a couple of days ago...ย 

Drinking in moderation is supposed to be safe

ย 

The placenta filters put alcohol. Problem is if the blood alcohol crosses a certain threshold there's only so much protection the placenta offers

ย 

But some to be on the safe side just don't drink

Cameron Royal
5 hours ago, Andreu said:

Has she not been pregnant for like 5 yearsย 

for real!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญlike she should have like 10 kids by now.ย ย 

cameronroyal

Nope, as someone who gets bloated all the time, I can say pretty confidently that she is just bloated.ย 

Venus Warhol

Can people just STOPย :saladga:
Maybe she just ate? Maybe it's the light? Maybe she is in her period? Maybe she just took a deep breath? Maybe she is bloated? Maybe she is a human?

She looked flat on the beach a few days ago. If I were Gaga I would be so sad if I found out that people thought that I was pregnant just because of a little bump, that 90% of all people will get in a tight dress like that if they don't suck their stomach in. U know, we have things like guts and stuff in there that has to be somewhere. Give her a break.ย 

Thomas P
50 minutes ago, Economy said:

Drinking in moderation is supposed to be safe

ย 

The placenta filters put alcohol. Problem is if the blood alcohol crosses a certain threshold there's only so much protection the placenta offers

ย 

But some to be on the safe side just don't drink

Sheโ€™s a celeb though, so she would be roasted to tears if people found out she was pregnant and saw her with a drink then.ย 

OT: This happens to me after a big meal and before the **** that follows. It also happens to my friends on their period.ย 

Iโ€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

GypsyBabe

Itโ€™s the shadow and cut of the dress. She was in a bikini a few days ago NOT looking pregnant. :awkney:

Leave her tummy alone.ย 

โšฏอ›

Archived