Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Grimes Working With Azealia Banks

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

Guest Blue Madonna

HECKIN HECK

Why is my baby Grimes working with her???? She's such a horrible person :saladga: I don't mean this as flamebait, I'm just pointing out that she constantly creates arguments with people that were not at all provoked or needed, and just is generally unnecessarily bitchy online. Like look at how she basically ʇnls-shamed CupcakKe :noparty:

whyyyy Grimes :nooo:

edit: Just to clarify I am in no way changing my perspective or love of Grimes because of this, it's like the DWUW situation. Still keen for her to do what she wants with her career, just not particularly in support of this collaboration. Sorry if I came off too aggressive, tbh it's so much harder expressing opinions online rather than irl... words ugh

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps

sfdg.sdfgdsf,ghds,fjgs,dfghsd,ghdfgh,sdfjhg,sdgh,g I'm so here for the bops ...but Grimes sis...please think this through :giveup: :saladga: :selena: :diane: 

heda97

I blame Elon

Spoiler

Call me tho mr.musk :lana:

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

ryanripley

so sad, i expected better of grimes

hopefully azealia won't be on grimes work

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Clarence

well believe or not, some artists like to work with other artists because they are a fan of their music. 

Khepri

Let's hope she pulls a Gaga move and cancels the track for the sake of Grimes :pray:

Kimmo

Oh god... I want to Unstan but I ****ing love Grimes, I guess I’ll fix this problem by not listening to that particular song when it comes out :awkney:

Hottie Detector

5 minutes ago, ClarenceCross said:

well believe or not, some artists like to work with other artists because they are a fan of their music. 

Ik, but in terms of working together, i.e. hanging out with each other in the studio, one does not usually work with someone they dislike... like Taylor probably appreciates Katy's music but would you see them in the studio together... I mean the feud is over but my point stands, I doubt most people would work with an artist if they saw them as a bad person.

fabuIesque
Just now, Blue Madonna said:

Ik, but in terms of working together, i.e. hanging out with each other in the studio, one does not usually work with someone they dislike... like Taylor probably appreciates Katy's music but would you see them in the studio together... I mean the feud is over but my point stands, I doubt most people would work with an artist if they saw them as a bad person.

ok sis but like if you really like grimes you should support her no matter her friends or who she works with! its her life sis and if she wants to be friends with AB let her omg just because AB is a problematic wench on twitter doesnt mean she is in real life y'all need to realize she is a troll she's been a troll

Henri Bardot

y'all so sensitive 

it's not like she worked with a pedo 

oh

pooiota

Tom Nook

tumblr_nidiahiEft1ti22w2o1_400.gif

How bout another collab with Janelle Monáe :huntyga:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived