💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY: Tapestry (Carole King)

rumours

Featured Posts

rumours

Hello Everyone! :)

Welcome to the Megarate Ceremony for Tapestry by Carole King! 

1200x630bb.jpg

In the ceremony, we will see which tracks you all preferred. Moreover, for each track, I will be posting videos of the tracks that were included on the album! Unique to this megarate (due to the album's impact), I will include both Carole's performances of the songs as well as other prominent covers of the songs.

If you are viewing this megarate and haven't listened to the album, I will provide links to the album below if you want to voice your opinions.

Please feel free to tag anyone who may be interested in viewing the ceremony! 

Link to Megarate itself: 

Link to the Album:

Participants

@PunkTheFunk @Rumours1977 @GaGaSwift @Ronk @Oriane @That J @ThaFame @blackcoffee

People Who May Be Interested:

@calmar@datlastfam @EvilRegal @MarlonBrando7@warholagaga@The Louvre@Jus @DaftFameMonster @ARPiT @ThaFame @Danny Milk @GovHooker @kihlophix@Punktious @Ronk @SolidSnake@PunkTheFunk @GypsyBabe @KyliesChild @Oriane @GypsyHeartGaga@BBhomemaker @highongaga @kvnrp @Rocketno10 @raginchristians  @TEAWHORE @Jeroen Bloeming @Acsnpdx8 @robbiemalik @tomsches @Captain Templea@memomemome@slayo@that juju @Edge of Fame @fayecuntaway @The Bling@blackcoffee @Kandy life @Aubbie @badgirlmeat @That J @ssslyboy@gabrielflorin01@ryanripley @Noah @TheShameMonster @kihlophix @GaGaSwift @kyanewest @Disco Chapel @Ninten Ann

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours

The Ceremony will begin in about 20 minutes. If anyone still wishes to send in their rates, this is the last call for rates. :hug:

Also, what are y'all wearing to this ceremony?

Pop Music

giphy.gif

My fairy godmother told me my dress was this seasons gucci but I call bs. It will have to do though :legend:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

rumours
6 minutes ago, GaGaSwift said:

giphy.gif

My fairy godmother told me my dress was this seasons gucci but I call bs. It will have to do though :legend:

Both of us serving princess realness

f11021e75bfb30dc4cd6ca8f7e2733fb--dolly-

Spoiler

Although my fairy god mother siphoned money out of my 401k to make the dress... I gotta wear this dress everyday for 14.53 years to make it worth it

Oriane

I almost missed it ! :excited2:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

rumours
Just now, Oriane said:

I almost missed it ! :excited2:

Glad you could make it! :hug:

rumours

First results will be revealed in approx 3 min.

Which song do you think is the first one out?

Oriane

Tapestry was my least favorite but I'm not sure people will share this opinion.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

rumours

#12: "Where You Lead"

carole-king-1971.jpg

Overall Score: 7.19

High Score: 9 @ThaFame

Low Score: 4 @GaGaSwift

Comments:

@blackcoffee ~ “Eh. You’ve Got a Friend has a similar message but done way better. Basic. Don’t like Gilmore Girls and unfortunately for me this song is tied to the show.”

@That J ~ “I love the soul of this track. It's not one I listen to alot but this rate changes that. It's a very easy song to get into.”

@Oriane ~ “It sounds like the songs at the beginning of the album, but it’s catchier.”

@GaGaSwift ~ “A poor mans You Got A Friend. Still fun but the lyrics are too similar to me to YGAF”

@PunkTheFunk ~ “Another cute song, but it sounds like a filler track to me.”

Videos:

Carole’s ~

Cover ~

Ronk
8 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Both of us serving princess realness

f11021e75bfb30dc4cd6ca8f7e2733fb--dolly-

Hide contents

Although my fairy god mother siphoned money out of my 401k to make the dress... I gotta wear this dress everyday for 14.53 years to make it worth it

Wow.  Great pic!

I live outside the space time continuum.

rumours
1 minute ago, David Pontrella said:

YO THIS IS LITERALLY ONE OF MY FAVE ALBUMS!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Cool! :hug:

Feel free to participate in the ceremony if you'd like! Since you're familiar with the album, it'll be cool to see if you agree with the results or not :)

Archived