💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The only way for LG6 to be successful

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

Gmonster
2 hours ago, giskardsb said:

this is the big problem in the pop industry IMO... it's about personalities more than music.    Thats why so many artists struggle to escape the image that made them famous.  Fans want their pop stars to fulfill certain niches and don't like when they move away from the zone.

Exactly. Music is about exploring your creativity, experimenting with sounds and lyrics ... and Gaga understands that 100%. That's why i supported her with Check to Check and i will continue doing that. Of course i want her to be successfull as well but if that means that she needs to keep doing what people likes and not evolve as an musician, person, artist... No thanks but i would say this...i need an album that slays my life but she needs to promote it well this time and have the videos released right on time. The last album that she properly promoted was BTW. Anyways. We need new music ASAP. 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moebius
On 7/9/2018 at 7:21 PM, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Okay so it's impossible to ask you to step back when it comes to Gaga. I love her as well but wake up! Do not tell me that Joanne has the same success than TFM! Everybody here thinks that SHE is outdated, that's a fact and that's not my fault! 

Harsh reality to be honest, nobody knows Joanne happened anywhere outside the US

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Zugurusu

I think this is going nowhere

" Did anybody got the memo? That is never gonna be what's happening, because that's just not what i do. I'm what's happening" Lady Gaga.  

And it's time to desist with this, let's take the music as it may comes. 

NCgaga
On 7/9/2018 at 1:21 PM, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Okay so it's impossible to ask you to step back when it comes to Gaga. I love her as well but wake up! Do not tell me that Joanne has the same success than TFM! Everybody here thinks that SHE is outdated, that's a fact and that's not my fault! 

I think you need to ask yourself why you are a fan of Gaga to begin with? Why are you a fan? Is it because she is just like everyone else(Even though she clearly isn't).  Gaga was different from the get go. She set the trends and altered the whole music landscape when she came out. Let her be different. 

One thing she will always be ahead of the curb in is - TALENT.  She's a great vocalist, a skilled pianist, a fantastic actress, a versatile musician. Celebrate her as an artist and her ability to change, and not go with the crowd. That's why most of us are fans. Soo....

WHY ARE YOU A FAN AGAIN>?

LOVE JUNKIE

Gaga did "urban/trap/r&b" in 2013 on ARTPOP because she knew that was the next big thing. By 2016 hip-hop was taking over that's why Joanne didn't feature anything like that. LG6 probably won't come until 2019 and by then hip-hop could be on its way out so why even bother?

on a three day bender

GagaUnderYou

Who is to stay Gaga can't reinvent pop music like she did in 2008? In an era which is dominated with Rap/RnB right now, pop will be a breath of fresh air. 

Archived