Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The only way for LG6 to be successful

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

Versace

Sis EDM isn't dead, New Rules and The Middle were hits. EDM is no longer the most popular genre that's it. 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
56 minutes ago, Versace said:

Sis EDM isn't dead, New Rules and The Middle were hits. EDM is no longer the most popular genre that's it. 

EDM will never die, it's successful like since the 70s. It's just evolving and old trends often returns

PaulaMonster13

If she makes trap she can keep it :bon:

I would love her to do a rock album but I know that whatever genre or sound she  makes I'll love it so I'm not that worried.

monketsharona
1 minute ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

If she makes trap she can keep it :bon:

I would love her to do a rock album but I know that whatever genre or sound she  makes I'll love it so I'm not that worried.

Knowing who is working on that album, I doubt we'll get that rock album for LG6. 

Though I have the feeling she'll make that pop rock album one day 

PaulaMonster13
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Knowing who is working on that album, I doubt we'll get that rock album for LG6. 

Though I have the feeling she'll make that pop rock album one day 

I just remembered that rumour about Gaga and Metallica making a collab album :air:

But yeah don't think LG6 will be rock but maybe one of her next ones… hope so and I know Gaga would love to make one as well so... :pray:

NIGHTCRAWLER
6 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

You agree with a comment saying the genre doesn’t matter in regards to being successful but rather promo and quality.

Then why make a thread saying the only way she can be successful is by releasing trap music? 

You don’t make any sense. :laughga:

cause me, CONTRARY TO MOST MONSTERS HERE, I'm able to admit when I'm wrong. I made a thread with my opinion and it changed reading the comments. I wish y'all were that open-minded

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 hours ago, Versace said:

I don't consider those songs like EDM. For me, EDM is like Swine 

1 hour ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I don't consider those songs like EDM. For me, EDM is like Swine 

You're right,EDM it should be like that.

Well,Swine is a much more complicated case of a track.

I think it's an over the top hardcore track,

more hardcore than what they call EDM music nowdays.

Swine reminds me of that hardcore beats at 90's rave parties featuring Powerful Rock-Vocals.

Victor Oo
19 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Hey Monsters! 

So, we are each day a little bit closer to LG6. We still don't know much about it, except some of the producers and that it will probably sound more electronic than Joanne. Anyway, let's face reality: Gaga is not the best selling artist right now. I know this is not what she's looking for and that's not the point. The point of the thread is to discuss this opinion. I think there is only 1 way for LG6 to be successful (= lot of streams/sells).

And this is.......

giphy.gif

It has to be urban/trap/r&b music.

I know right, shade me. But some of the bravest monsters will be able to face this reality. I can already tell if she goes country, it's gonna flop. If she goes jazz, meh. If she goes EDM, of course it'll flop hard. I know y'all are big EDM fans and Gaga is known for her EDM bops but this is completely outdated, really. Even electronic things or whatever. The trend today is guitars, reggaeton-beat, soft synth, partying vibes, etc... That's what pop is now. I will take for example "Girls Like You" from Maroon 5 that represents pretty well pop today. And this is not even number one, cause pop is lowkey dying. She could go another way, I don't know how is this genre named, but the kind of songs like "One Kiss" that is not completely based on pop standards but still mainstream and sounds fresh and innovative. Anyway I think anything very electronic with huge bass (like I Did Something Bad) will flop. The electronic vibe that could be still trendy is the vocoder like in "The Middle", otherwise, idk.

I know LG6 does not have to be successful and that's not the question. We will be completely satisfied will electronic music.

your thoughts ?

I think you're entirely right, but again the trend in music is really random sometimes so...

AshIey
1 hour ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

cause me, CONTRARY TO MOST MONSTERS HERE, I'm able to admit when I'm wrong. I made a thread with my opinion and it changed reading the comments. I wish y'all were that open-minded

You don’t have to be so rude, I’m not close minded. I was just confused as it seemed like you contradicted yourself. Well I’m glad your mind has changed then.

PedrinniSan

I think the best way for LG6 to success is releasing a record with a new sound, saving pop again (which is dying since 2014)  like she did with The Fame. I'm not talking about the style or genre of the record, but how it was different than everything else that was being made. 

We don't need more mainstream music just for sells and charts. That's not gaga.

PS: Gurls just chill, we don't need to be #1 all the time. Let her create her own art.

Seeka

Can we get over being successful now? Please? 

Jessica Germ

Girl we need to stream it non-stop, buy it, scatter LG6 CD's around the store and cover other CD'S with LG6 (best promo tactic :vegas:

Archived