Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The only way for LG6 to be successful

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Silvestro Devacelli said:

we want her to set the trends not follow them, when the fame came out pop wasn’t popular either

I agree that's what we want! Is she gonna do this though? I admit that when Joanne came, those country vibes had some impact, like for Miley and JT, but she did not set the trend

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
retroglamx
12 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Hey Monsters! 

So, we are each day a little bit closer to LG6. We still don't know much about it, except some of the producers and that it will probably sound more electronic than Joanne. Anyway, let's face reality: Gaga is not the best selling artist right now. I know this is not what she's looking for and that's not the point. The point of the thread is to discuss this opinion. I think there is only 1 way for LG6 to be successful (= lot of streams/sells).

And this is.......

giphy.gif

It has to be urban/trap/r&b music.

I know right, shade me. But some of the bravest monsters will be able to face this reality. I can already tell if she goes country, it's gonna flop. If she goes jazz, meh. If she goes EDM, of course it'll flop hard. I know y'all are big EDM fans and Gaga is known for her EDM bops but this is completely outdated, really. Even electronic things or whatever. The trend today is guitars, reggaeton-beat, soft synth, partying vibes, etc... That's what pop is now. I will take for example "Girls Like You" from Maroon 5 that represents pretty well pop today. And this is not even number one, cause pop is lowkey dying. She could go another way, I don't know how is this genre named, but the kind of songs like "One Kiss" that is not completely based on pop standards but still mainstream and sounds fresh and innovative. Anyway I think anything very electronic with huge bass (like I Did Something Bad) will flop. The electronic vibe that could be still trendy is the vocoder like in "The Middle", otherwise, idk.

I know LG6 does not have to be successful and that's not the question. We will be completely satisfied will electronic music.

your thoughts ?

latest?cb=20151128165432

I bolded all the things that made me cringe from your post.

Besides, Gaga is known for breaking standards, not following trends. Like where have you been the past 10 years sis?

Cringe-GIF-Image-Download-13.gif

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

okay but Joanne, the number 1, 2 time grammy nominated, 2nd highest female selling of 2016, a tour that was supposed to gross $100m+, a top 4 platinum hit, one of the most watched halftime shows wasn't urban/trap/R&B and still successful so next

Joanne tour worked only because it was Gaga and that she was not only performing Joanne songs. Believe me if she was, that would not have been the same. Grammy nominated, yeah but still nominated.

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, retroglamx said:

latest?cb=20151128165432

I bolded all the things that made me cringe from your post.

Besides, Gaga is known for breaking standards, not following trends. Like where have you been the past 10 years sis?

Cringe-GIF-Image-Download-13.gif

not following trends? Don't lie to yourself saying that The Cure was an original concept 

Silvestro Devacelli
2 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I agree that's what we want! Is she gonna do this though? I admit that when Joanne came, those country vibes had some impact, like for Miley and JT, but she did not set the trend

well after joanne everybody went back to their roots for example: kesha,miley,kylie,JT    even harry styles went from pop to alternative

ryanripley

anyways lmao the last time she followed a trend (ARTPOP) she was destroyed and branded a flop

let her do what she wants, there's plenty of other ways to be successful than following the radio

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

FentyGa

:vegas:TEA. Thank you. Some of y'all are really delulu, thinking that whatever Gaga does will be successful and that Joanne didn't flop. PLEASE sit down and drink some tea.

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, Silvestro Devacelli said:

well after joanne everybody went back to their roots for example: kesha,miley,kylie,JT    even harry styles went from pop to alternative

yeah, that's exactly what I just said

ryanripley
Just now, maxblac said:

:vegas:TEA. Thank you. Some of y'all are really delulu, thinking that whatever Gaga does will be successful and that Joanne didn't flop. PLEASE sit down and drink some tea.

it didn't flop but yes, drink the swamp water

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

FentyGa
1 minute ago, Silvestro Devacelli said:

And were any of those albums successful? No. Next.

2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

anyways lmao the last time she followed a trend (ARTPOP) she was destroyed and branded a flop

let her do what she wants, there's plenty of other ways to be successful than following the radio

That's mostly because ARTPOP came out in late 2013 when that trend was dead and everyone was moving on to this pop/r&b.

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, maxblac said:

god thank you the only monster here that understands me. I'm only talking about the charts and fact is that Gaga is on top of 'em right now and the GP won't put her on top of it no matter what she releases.

retroglamx
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

not following trends? Don't lie to yourself saying that The Cure was an original concept 

I'm so bored of Little Managers picking out The Cure to back up their delusional Gaga following trends theories. She clearly had no intentions for that song other than release it in honor of her late friend who was very sick at the time (RIP Sonja). There was absolutely no promo. The song was not released for a commercial purpose and that's a fact.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

HiddenWeirdo

Yes, you explained how LG6 (which isn‘t even out yet) could probably gain success.. and your definition of success is really toxic, cause you just look at the streams etc.

Now my example: Drake‘s songs over the years sound all really similar. So, besides the streaming numbers, there‘s nothing interesting or memorable about his music.

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, maxblac said:

And were any of those albums successful? No. Next.

That's mostly because ARTPOP came out in late 2013 when that trend was dead and everyone was moving on to this pop/r&b.

:golfclap:

mariomania1234
7 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

You're really going to pick out the ONE time she ever remotely followed trends? And a song that was written for her friend that was chucked out last minute. LOL

Was also probably an ASIB reject as well. Which was written to be purposefully bubble gum pop for the Alley character.

Archived