Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Tomb Raider - Adventures of Joanne

Little Monstera

Featured Posts

Little Monstera

Don't call me Gaga, call me Lara !

You_Can_Call_Me_Lara.png

I don't know if my edit is cringey or great lmao :saladga: Tell me what you guys think :staymad:

Claymore
40 minutes ago, Peto said:

I love it :) But one pistol in the right hand is enough :)

Yeah but Lara is known for her twin guns.

Woohoo

what would the plot be? :reductive:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Poissonche
Just now, Live4TheARTPOP said:

what would the plot be? :reductive:

She's had a rough life, she's now a go-go dancer. Then, as she's smoking a cigarette, we see a flashback of when her aunt was killed by a John Wayne she used to love. She decides to get revenge. But first, inevitable action movie sex scene but instead she masturbates thinking about the John Wayne. Then she rolls in the desert tryin' to get control over that bitch and gets very angry. After a while, she thinks about a million reasons to quit her revenge mission, but she finds the one good one to stay. Then she comes down a mountain and meets her baby sister who looks just like her for the first time in a long while. Her sister doesn't know why Joanne left ever since their aunt died in mysterious circumstances, and then they recall the times when they were children and their aunt would always tell them to love each other, not fight. So Joanne decides to stay with her sister and hey girl, they support each other, and Joanne forgets about the John Wayne. But one day, he comes back and he shoots the sister and she dies, and everybody stood around, but being a manipulative person, he makes Joanne believe he's actually a good man and that he did all these crimes for her, reminding her of all the family conflicts she used to live. They go in the John Wayne's rich house and they live their abusive relationship lives, sipping on pinot grigio. But on a day that seemed just like another day, the John Wayne is bored, mask is off, and then he's the final boss and you gotta shoot him before he shoots you. And one of the angels is down (work tape) in the end. Moral of the story: get out of your abusive relationship Margaret.

highlikegaga
56 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

She's had a rough life, she's now a go-go dancer. Then, as she's smoking a cigarette, we see a flashback of when her aunt was killed by a John Wayne she used to love. She decides to get revenge. But first, inevitable action movie sex scene but instead she masturbates thinking about the John Wayne. Then she rolls in the desert tryin' to get control over that bitch and gets very angry. After a while, she thinks about a million reasons to quit her revenge mission, but she finds the one good one to stay. Then she comes down a mountain and meets her baby sister who looks just like her for the first time in a long while. Her sister doesn't know why Joanne left ever since their aunt died in mysterious circumstances, and then they recall the times when they were children and their aunt would always tell them to love each other, not fight. So Joanne decides to stay with her sister and hey girl, they support each other, and Joanne forgets about the John Wayne. But one day, he comes back and he shoots the sister and she dies, and everybody stood around, but being a manipulative person, he makes Joanne believe he's actually a good man and that he did all these crimes for her, reminding her of all the family conflicts she used to live. They go in the John Wayne's rich house and they live their abusive relationship lives, sipping on pinot grigio. But on a day that seemed just like another day, the John Wayne is bored, mask is off, and then he's the final boss and you gotta shoot him before he shoots you. And one of the angels is down (work tape) in the end. Moral of the story: get out of your abusive relationship Margaret.

Oscar for Best Screenplay :diane:

this was such a ride from start to finish :legend:

LordEnigma

I bought all of the tomb raider games  (except the two new ones - cause I’ve played those on my PS4 enough) for under $10 on steam.

After I beat Detroit, I’m diving into those.

Gaga would SLAY as Lara, lbr

Archived