💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RedOne is overrated

Hyperballad

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Dated > newer and lesser quality sounding music, but go off I guess. Ugh y’all are a bit weird, Gaga could literally make fart sounds and y’all would stan, and that’s not a compliment.

I don’t really comprehend not having a fave music genre? And the fact we’re wrong to want that? Are y’all music fans? The personal taste in music is where? Do y’all not get tired of listening to the same lyrics and melodies for years and years? The inconsistency jumped out. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hyperballad
3 hours ago, ShockPop said:

Lennon and McCartney 

Elton John and Bernie Taupin

People told them to expand their horizons and it's make them even better... But actually it was like getting burger with no sauce or cheese. 

Angel Down and Gypsy have a RedOne credit and they're highly rated on their respective albums. Same with scheiße and everything prior.

There is no "RedOne sound" when it comes to Gaga. She is the key that unlocks all the boxes for him. That collection of songs is very very diverse. 

Let's wait for her next album... you'll rave about the RedOne track as usual but give him zero credit.

and why wouldnt i :koons:

Hyperballad
2 minutes ago, Wigless said:

Dated > newer and lesser quality sounding music, but go off I guess. 

why do you say less quality? 

have you heard LG6?..

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, Hyperballad said:

why do you say less quality? 

have you heard LG6?..

Talking about Joanne tbh. It’s not trash by any means, but it’s almost no ones favourite album im the fan base. Im here for evolution but my god, whys so rare for artists to get better with each of their eras? I can’t believe Gaga did that from The Fame to The Fame Mons†er, and a bit on Born This Way.

Idk, guess this is the part where you go tell me to stan someone else, and I do, but Gaga x RedOne is a sound that’s as unique as a snowflake, that transverses synth pop, dance pop and EDM. At least SOPHIE seems interesting. 

Hyperballad
On 7/9/2018 at 5:07 PM, Laceface said:

RedOne helped put her on the scene, this is blasphemous at the very least. :shocked:

never said he didnt ;) 

On 7/9/2018 at 1:35 PM, LavenderB said:

There's a special place for RedOne haters in hell, you know :ohwell:

guess im going to hell :D 

On 7/9/2018 at 9:10 AM, MaryJaneHolland said:

Imagine thinking RedOne's songs are generic, while TC isn't. I'm glad I cant relate

giphy.gif

nowhere did i call him generic and nowhere did i say The Cure wasnt generic.. sis :interestinga:

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, Hyperballad said:

nowhere did i call him generic and nowhere did i say The Cure wasnt generic.. sis :interestinga:

That was aimed towards another user :huntyga: 

Hyperballad
3 minutes ago, Wigless said:

Talking about Joanne tbh. It’s not trash by any means, but it’s almost no ones favourite album im the fan base. Im here for evolution but my god, whys so rare for artists to get better with each of their eras? I can’t believe Gaga did that from The Fame to The Fame Mons†er, and a bit on Born This Way.

Idk, guess this is the part where you go tell me to stan someone else, and I do, but Gaga x RedOne is a sound that’s as unique as a snowflake, that transverses synth pop, dance pop and EDM. At least SOPHIE seems interesting. 

and why would i tell you to stan someone else :triggered: 

if you look at about every pop song from 2010, RedOne wasnt so unique 

but alot of the highlights arent just RedOne (Paparazzi, Marry the Night, Dance in the Dark) 

Didnt she stop working with him halfway through in 2015? And apparently it was back to her early stuff.. there mustve been a reason.. Trying to just recreate what you did when you were in your early 20’s isn’t going to come out well 

Hyperballad
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

That was aimed towards another user :huntyga: 

my comment does not exist anymore then :huntyga:

tezbear91

I love her collaborations with RedOne. They are normally my favourites from her albums. What makes you think doing a collaboration on this new album would feel dated? I'm sure RedOne has grown as a producer and song writer as well as Gaga. I mean 'scheibe'' sounded way more fresh than Just Dance.

Has there actually been any info on him being involved in this new album kicking about?

battle for your life.

I hope there are a few RedOne songs, but I'm glad she is working with new producers too. I really want her to work with Fernando Garibay again. I love the EPs he did with Kylie.

Archived