💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RedOne is overrated

Hyperballad

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4
29 minutes ago, HYACINTH said:

y'all just sit here spilling tea, when i'm here remembering Darkchild, who did the ultimate masterpiece called ''Telephone''.

Sad how he only produced one Gaga song and one of her best.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
1 minute ago, Hyperballad said:

no one’s hating :vegas:

reject*

Hyperballad
5 minutes ago, Yvi Monster said:

Well, you seem that kind of fan :awkney:

:lolly:

7 hours ago, Hyperballad said:

with that said, I personally just want Gaga to do what she feels and wants.. albums always turn out great when the artist has control (ex: Velvet Rope, Ray of Light, Impossible Princess, Hounds of Love) 

lordmaler
28 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

I based my opinion by taking is work with others into consideration. He worked with Gaga and both Gaga and RedOne combined made Gaga's career start. That's good. But after this he worked with other artists and their songs sounded similar to Gaga's. Then Gaga went back to him for some of BTW and he created Judas which is literally Poker Face and Bad Romance in the same song, and other songs too. RedOne creates songs which then sound similar to songs he has already made. 

Do you really think that SOPHIE will give Gaga something different than, for example, her stuff with Charli XCX?

He made Starships by Nicki Minaj... which was his last big hit. So monsters saying stuff like "Go back to RedOne" will not help Gaga at all.

Sofia was his last hit.

He is overrated because there's nothing original about him. He created TF/M and hasn't moved on from there.

Not really. Also this wrong on so many levels but if that makes you sleep at night then be it...

Hyperballad
29 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

do you think thats the only reason she would work with him? They worked on Angel Down together, I don't think she did that to impress fans

RedOne with Gaga is 99% gonna result in dance pop :lolly: 

didn’t Elton John say some of Gaga’s new work with him sounded similar to ‘Bad Romance’ 

i’m sure she didn’t continue working with RedOne for that same reason.. 

Hyperballad
2 minutes ago, lordmaler said:

Do you really think that SOPHIE will give Gaga something different than, for example, her stuff with Charli XCX?

Sofia was his last hit.

Not really. Also this wrong on so many levels but if that makes you sleep at night then be it...

from what i’ve heard on SOPHIE’s new album.. yes, she’s an excellent producer 

and have you heard RedOne’s latest music, the production is just so generic :madge: i’m not gonna lie and say The Fame+M is trash because i LOVE them but i will say that his production doesnt really age well 

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, lordmaler said:

Sofia was his last hit.

Yes I do. If you take Joanne for example, Bloodpop produced some songs yet it doesn't sound anything like Purpose. 

What's Sofia? Never heard of it.

How is it wrong exactly?

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Hyperballad said:

from what i’ve heard on SOPHIE’s new album.. yes, she’s an excellent producer 

and have you heard RedOne’s latest music, the production is just so generic :madge: i’m not gonna lie and say The Fame+M is trash because i LOVE them but i will say that his production doesnt really age well 

That's because RedOne is generic :ohwell:

End Racism Now

PMKKARDASHiAN
1 minute ago, Craig Barnes said:

Craigory I love you and all but you make it so difficult 

I can't take the opinion of someone who loves Joanne seriously to begin with, and this redone slander is just too much. 

xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Craigory I love you and all but you make it so difficult 

I can't take the opinion of someone who loves Joanne seriously to begin with, and this redone slander is just too much. 

Why not? It's not like Joanne was a joke of an album, I can't the opinion of someone who hates it seriously 

I love you too, but how can you not like Joanne? It's not even country

End Racism Now

monketsharona
30 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

I get the fact you don't like him but please she doesn't need RedOne to make generic things. The last song she made is like the most generic thing she has ever released since the start of her career, and RedOne is not involved just saying.. 

xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I get the fact you don't like him but please she doesn't need RedOne to make generic things. The last song she made is like the most generic thing she has ever released since the start of her career, and RedOne is not involved just saying.. 

The Cure is 90's RnB pop, that's not generic 

End Racism Now

PMKKARDASHiAN
32 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Why not? It's not like Joanne was a joke of an album, I can't the opinion of someone who hates it seriously 

I love you too, but how can you not like Joanne? It's not even country

I love country so that wouldn't affect my views of Joanne. 

My views on Joanne go beyond its sound

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I love country so that wouldn't affect my views of Joanne. 

My views on Joanne go beyond its sound

Hmmm okay, I don't understand the hate for Joanne

End Racism Now

19 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

The Cure is 90's RnB pop, that's not generic 

You cannot possibly come here and say The Cure is not generic. But Redone is. You just have to see the reaction to people when they first heard The Cure and compared it to The Chainsmokers. I can’t take you seriously.

Archived