Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hyperballad
3 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

What is with this site and feeling the need to deem people “overrated” lmao

I like redone 

alot of stans hype him up as some amazing groundbreaking producer that Gaga needs when in reality his music is just regular 2010’s pop that doesnt age well :vegas:

3 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Her collaborations with RedOne resonate with the public more than anything else she ever has done, which is something that is important to her. 

Elton John has been collaborating with the same song writing partner for fifty years.

Continuing to write songs with RedOne does not mean creative stagnation. 

They are a great team. 

they make amazing pop music, but as we saw from Joanne and ARTPOP... she’s more than a typical “pop artist” and alot of the producers she’s chosen to work with are really great and creative 

SKANK
15 minutes ago, Hyperballad said:

alot of stans hype him up as some amazing groundbreaking producer that Gaga needs when in reality his music is just regular 2010’s pop that doesnt age well :vegas:

they make amazing pop music, but as we saw from Joanne and ARTPOP... she’s more than a typical “pop artist” and alot of the producers she’s chosen to work with are really great and creative 

Joanne was written and produced by a team of hit makers. Bloodpop - fresh off his hit with Justin Bieber. Mark Ronson - fresh off his hit with Bruno Mars. Hillary Lindsey - fresh after her “Girl Crush” hit. And of course, RedOne.

It’s wasn’t as big of a creative risk as you think it was. 

joannesrats
1 hour ago, Hyperballad said:

i dont want to sound like im HATING on him and i do love his work on her albums but constantly working with him wouldnt be evolving it’d be like trying to recreate past success :gum:

Yeah I definitely understand that, I just don't think is work is entirely overrated, but I think the idea of the work they can make is overrated. 

TEMPLE

Scheiße exists so no, he’s not. His best work is with Gaga though honestly - she just brings the best out in him. 

L E O

Go listen to Joanne if you think that Bad Romance, Boys Boys Boys Just Dance, LoveGame, Money Honey, Paper Gangsta, Poker Face, Alejandro, Monster, So Happy I Could Die, Hair, Judas and motherf-cking Scheiße are not of your liking. But don't mistake your opinion and taste, which are of course valid, with facts. 

Y'all need to learn to respect people's work, even if you don't like it (which I find it hard to believe considering the numbers of songs he produced, but hey, taste...)

2 hours ago, reversewarhol said:

Fans only want Gaga to work with him again because they want a hit. I think we ALL know Gaga’s best work are DJWS produced songs 

Or maybe we want him because we consider his work with Gaga the best instead, and we have more fun listening to his produced songs? 

I know I'd dance to Scheiße over ANY Gaga song, anyday.

Defmix100
4 hours ago, Hyperballad said:

i dont want to sound like im HATING on him and i do love his work on her albums but constantly working with him wouldnt be evolving it’d be like trying to recreate past success :gum:

People in creative industries often work together because they can create gold, it doesn't mean they both aren't evolving together. Think of Christopher Nolan and Hans Zimmer or Quentin Tarantino and the late Sally Menke. Gaga can bring out new sounds from Redone like she always did, he hasn't made songs for other artists that sound like BR or SHICD and that is because of her

xoxo Craig
5 hours ago, Hyperballad said:

I dont get how alot of us want her to work with him when his music now is very dated :ph34r: 

shouldnt Gaga be evolving instead of just trying to make an album of bops, i mean i love The Fame - Born This Way but i think another album with Redone would just sound... bad? :madge: 

i’m not trying to seem like crazy stan that wants her to do what I want her to do but Sophie and alot of people shes working with make amazing and awesome music 

i just cant comprehend how some of us just want her to stay stuck trying to repeat her past success :nails: 

with that said, I personally just want Gaga to do what she feels and wants.. albums always turn out great when the artist has control (ex: Velvet Rope, Ray of Light, Impossible Princess, Hounds of Love) 

I agree 100% 

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
5 hours ago, Der Meister said:

This song was made in 2009... if anything this proves the point that he is over rated. 

I don't want Gaga to go back and do sounds that she has already done 8-10 years ago. And we been knew RedOne re-uses his sounds to create songs. 

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, L E O said:

Go listen to Joanne if you think that Bad Romance, Boys Boys Boys Just Dance, LoveGame, Money Honey, Paper Gangsta, Poker Face, Alejandro, Monster, So Happy I Could Die, Hair, Judas and motherf-cking Scheiße are not of your liking. But don't mistake your opinion and taste, which are of course valid, with facts. 

Y'all need to learn to respect people's work, even if you don't like it (which I find it hard to believe considering the numbers of songs he produced, but hey, taste...)

Or maybe we want him because we consider his work with Gaga the best instead, and we have more fun listening to his produced songs? 

Scheiße is good... but not that good

End Racism Now

GagaUnderYou

RedOne hate will not be tolerated. In addition to Gaga’s work ethic, he is a huge part of why Gaga’s music sounded fresh in 2008, and solidified her role in pop music. In my opinion, he’s always saving his best for Gaga. I’m sure they have tons of unreleased that sound amazing!

Hyperballad
5 hours ago, SKANK said:

Joanne was written and produced by a team of hit makers. Bloodpop - fresh off his hit with Justin Bieber. Mark Ronson - fresh off his hit with Bruno Mars. Hillary Lindsey - fresh after her “Girl Crush” hit. And of course, RedOne.

It’s wasn’t as big of a creative risk as you think it was. 

who said it was a risk :oprah: All i said is that she’s more than what we’ve seen from hers and RedOne’s music.. RedOne’s Instrumental rarely dives into different genres besides dance-pop and while she’s primarily ‘dance-pop’ shes shown she’s shown that she can pull of genres like electronica, country, EDM, and jazz 

GhettoFabulous

I wouldn’t say he’s “overrated” but he’s not ALL that I mean imo I mean even though some of my most favorite Gaga songs were produced by him I appreciate her branching out and working with others I mean I wouldn’t mind if there was a new redone song I’d love to hear how they’d work together now :lolly:

Hyperballad
1 hour ago, L E O said:

who said i wasn’t respecting him or that i never liked his music with Gaga :oprah: 

2 hours ago, L E O said:

it’s Gaga’s work at the end of the day not ours, we don’t decide... 

and her repeating herself to impress her fans and show that she can make a Scheiße and Poker Face 2.0 is just so... :gum: 

i’d also dance to Scheiße over any Gaga song as well but why would trying to recreate it be a good idea? wouldn’t it be better for her to showcase what she’s capable instead of just repeating herself?

Archived