💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RedOne is overrated

Hyperballad

Featured Posts

Hyperballad

I dont get how alot of us want her to work with him when his music now is very dated :ph34r: 

shouldnt Gaga be evolving instead of just trying to make an album of bops, i mean i love The Fame - Born This Way but i think another album with Redone would just sound... bad? :madge: 

i’m not trying to seem like crazy stan that wants her to do what I want her to do but Sophie and alot of people shes working with make amazing and awesome music 

i just cant comprehend how some of us just want her to stay stuck trying to repeat her past success :nails: 

with that said, I personally just want Gaga to do what she feels and wants.. albums always turn out great when the artist has control (ex: Velvet Rope, Ray of Light, Impossible Princess, Hounds of Love) 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps

yes I agree, but I do think he and Gaga have this magic chemistry. RedOne is only as good as the artist he works with imho.

I'd love a Hounds of Love or ROL type album by Gaga :giveup: 

Andrea B

at least he doesn't have a mental break down every 15 minutes on Instagram 

joannesrats

I mean sure but she also made Scheiße, Bad Romance, and numerous other fan favorites and hits with him. 

geopang

He’s produced some of Gaga’s best songs, so credit needs to be given where it’s due. However, Fernando Garibay and DJWS have been the most creative and timeless with their productions in my opinion, which is why I prefer her to work with them. 

ryanripley

we been knew, she needs to leave RedOne and DJWS behind and work with plenty of other producers

she's a one of a kind talent, making her work with RedOne on every album is just creative torture

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

imnotyourbabe10
13 minutes ago, Andree said:

at least he doesn't have a mental break down every 15 minutes on Instagram 

tenor.gif

Hyperballad
17 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I mean sure but she also made Scheiße, Bad Romance, and numerous other fan favorites and hits with him. 

i dont want to sound like im HATING on him and i do love his work on her albums but constantly working with him wouldnt be evolving it’d be like trying to recreate past success :gum:

Hyperballad
21 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

yes I agree, but I do think he and Gaga have this magic chemistry. RedOne is only as good as the artist he works with imho.

I'd love a Hounds of Love or ROL type album by Gaga :giveup: 

same those albums are just so amazing :pray: 

The Ninth Wave is an experience :diane:

KingRedd

What is with this site and feeling the need to deem people “overrated” lmao

I like redone 

May I Read You? 😎

SKANK

Her collaborations with RedOne resonate with the public more than anything else she ever has done, which is something that is important to her. 

Elton John has been collaborating with the same song writing partner for fifty years.

Continuing to write songs with RedOne does not mean creative stagnation. 

They are a great team. 

Archived