Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

GGD 2nd Original Song Contest: Summer Edition

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

Haralampos
1 minute ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

well that was the idea that's why I chose a galaxy for the cover cause I had this idea of "evasion", "eternity" and "immensity". I'm happy you felt it :flutter:

That could fit perfectly on my next project. I'm joking. XD

Haralampos
21 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I got what you mean and that's true it's not easy to give a song you made to someone else especially when it means a lot to you but I will definitely look for more collab here on GGD.

Btw I'm always looking for singers lol so if you sound good and you wanna collab with me, DM ME! 

You know that I asked you already two times. Probably I'm not good for you, I don't know. End of story. :P

Anyways, guys I have an idea for the next season! What do you all think for the winner to get a song production. Is it a good price?

Edited by Harry X

NIGHTCRAWLER
3 minutes ago, Harry X said:

You know that I asked you already two times. Probably I'm not good for you, I don't know. End of story. :P

we said that we would collab but we never really talked about it! I don't know what kind of production you want etc 

• Shook 1

tomsches

BTW, in case the winner does not want to host the next season, I volunteer to host it again. I'm going to have more time next semester and I kind of miss hosting this :cryga: 

• YAAAS 4
  • Love 1

Garden Panty

I don't think I'll be able to be here during the announcements because I have an exam tomorrow and the struggle is real :messga:

• Sad 3

28 minutes ago, Garden Panty said:

I don't think I'll be able to be here during the announcements because I have an exam tomorrow and the struggle is real :messga:

Me too, damn!

Good luck!

NIGHTCRAWLER

we're almost 5 hours away from the listening party. What do you think about making a thread 'Event' to share the livestream link on GGD?

Edited by NIGHTCRAWLER
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 3

Haralampos
4 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

we're almost 5 hours left from the listening party. What do you think about making a thread 'Event' to share the livestream link on GGD?

IDK, is it anyone at all to see? :P

Why not?

Haralampos
3 minutes ago, Harry said:

Looking forward to this! Does anyone know what time it will start UK time? I'm really bad at figuring out timezones :rip: 

I think 6:30pm and 8pm the voting results.

Edited by Harry X
  • Like 2

Bottleblonde
35 minutes ago, tomsches said:

I'm gonna be here for the ceremony... unless my boyfriend wants to talk to me :neyde:

Got no boyfriend so here for the ceremony #benefitsofbeingsingle:derpga:

Black Aura
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1