Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Sophie confirms she is working with Gaga

Scathach

Featured Posts

iCpro
14 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I plan on doing this later. What am I in for? :gum:

She’s got some more basic pop tracks such as Vroom Vroom, Immaterial, and It’s Ok To Cry, but she’s also got some super crazy experimental electronic songs such as Ponyboy, Faceshopping, and Whole New World. 

I would suggest starting with some of her Charli XCX collabs, because if you jump straight to Whole New World you’re in for quite the shock :poot:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

I can’t feel excitement cuz I don’t know who is this woman :giveup: can someone please give me a bit of background? 

gag

High key this is the best pop song of 2017 so I AM SO HYPED FOR THIS :giveup:

IT'S GOING TO BE SO GOOD I JUST KNOW :giveup:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

iCpro
1 minute ago, 053Timo said:

Who is he/she?

1 minute ago, NewYorkCity said:

I can’t feel excitement cuz I don’t know who is this woman :giveup: can someone please give me a bit of background? 

She’s an experimental electronic music producer:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

17 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I plan on doing this later. What am I in for? :gum:

There's all her work that's on Spotify, enjoy BBY :firega:

Ryusei

I have never heard sophie talk before so that's something. But omg yaaaaas gaga. Inb4 Madonna accuses her of copying again cause she worked with sophie before LMAO

Musery

Regina George

Honestly some of you still think she’s working on ASIB soundtrack? Like why? Movie is finished, soundtrack was probably finished months ago. Also there is literally no reason for her to work on ASIB soundtrack for 1 year. She’s been working on LG6 for months now and it’s a fact. 

Taide

Does this confirm that EDMga is coming? Omg guys, ARTPOP ha revenge comin' in the next couple years.

thickandpetite

I'm so excited! Sophie has worked with many artists including Madonna, Charli XCX, Cashmere Cat and has a special electronic sound. Gaga is also working with Bloodpop, Mark Ronson ETC. LG6 will be AMAZING.

WORLDofGAGA

I’ve never heard of Sophie before until all the rumours, definitely will be interesting, I Would prefer not to have ARTPOP clone, be nice to have something new, not saying that it will be similar as we don’t know much but it sounds fairly edm, although I won’t turn down an up beat Gaga bop. 

@W0RLDofGAGA

RAMROD

Now that the secrets out, watch Gaga cancelled this collab like she always do. Especially since this is her own project that she have full control of.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived