💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

VMAs promote Gaga's Applause performance

dit

Featured Posts

Suspiria
5 hours ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I'm actually a big fan of the Joanne era visuals, especially from the tour and Coachella. People's biggest gripe is the MR video, but that isn't a bad video - it fits the song and it's simple. You aren't gonna have her out serving fashion with the wind in her hair singing about heartbreak, it doesn't make sense. You'd also tell her that she was trying to hard and it was overdramatic if there had been a narrative in it. 

In short, LMs are never happy, i won't be surprised if she does get the award, but I won't be surprised if she doesn't. 

:saladga::saladga: this opinion... literally no one was asking for a crazy video. We just wanted something that was well-edited, classy and visually appealing. MR was none of those things.

Also why is everyone acting like they don't want Gaga to perform at the VMAs. A performance is a performance, doesn't matter where it is. Plus if it's VMAs it's almost guaranteed to be a big budget visual performance, which we are all thirsty for whether you admit it or not:trollga:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

the joanne era visuals were great, ya'll can deal

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

GagaMyBlood95
56 minutes ago, That J said:

I remember when they were THE MUST SEE event of the year. Like the cool Grammys. ....it used to be edge of your seat OMG excitement. Hopefully things will improve because I sure do miss that feeling of not knowing what the heck may happen.  

Agreed, that was a few years ago and yeah I was excited every time before the VMAs to see what's going to happen, but in the last couple of years... Unfortunately that is not the case 

Bradley

Am I the only one who thinks Katy Perry has more interesting visuals than Taylor Swift does?

DeanWinchester

Wow VMAs using Gaga for the ratings again but not giving her anything. Is this going to be a yearly thing now :triggered:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
6 hours ago, come to papa said:

the VMAs nowadays has nothing to do with the actual videos anyway. I just want to see her performing honestly, but what is she going to perform in between eras? I think I'd wait till she actually has promo to do with it.

She will release The Cure music video :vegas:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

SLAYing
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

Am I the only one who thinks Katy Perry has more interesting visuals than Taylor Swift does?

tenor.gif?itemid=11759294

Instagram : saurabh_slays

Phaye Monster

If they give the Vanguard award to Taylor then I don’t want Gaga to associate with them ever again

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Xoxo Adriana

rip to all the Xtina stans commenting on the post and that one Katy fan :ladyhaha:

But in all fairness if Gaga ain't getting it Xtina sure deserves it. She was long overdue to receive one though, and Britney and P!nk already received one :oops:

I hate the VMAs sometimes...

BabylonHooker

Maybe they're hinting a performance :messga:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

highlikegaga

inb4 she gets the award, but doesn't show up.

tbvh, I lost interest in the VMAs a long time ago and I hope Gaga never visits that cheap show. It used to be iconic, now it's one step away from being taped and broadcast the next day.

with that in mind, Gaga did go to the MTV Movie Awards, which is even cheesier and I still can't wrap my head around it, but she was there for another reason. So idk.

And let's mention that she had the chance to promote PI there and preferred the AMAs for her performances (The Cure and MR). Which is on the same level as VMAs when it comes to credibility, but she preferred it.

So maybe that thing in 2013 when they denied her to do her performance was the final nail in the coffin and she's not boycotting them for good. If she wanted to be back, she would've. It's been 5 years, guys. Hopefully, it's not happening.

Godmatica

They are playing with us like they do every year so... :nails:

PaulaMonster13

I think Gaga is the one who deserves the Vanguard most. For those of you who say that she stopped serving visuals after ARTPOP are WRONG. PI, MR and Joanne might not be as impressive as her other music videos but clearly the visuals are there. And John Wayne radiates visuals with every frame.

Archived