news

VMAs promote Gaga's Applause performance

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere

Of course. How else will they bring in views without using the hype for Gaga? 

SissyFromSpace

They do the same thing every year. Y’all need to stop falling for this 🙄

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Hi Its Nicole
4 minutes ago, Luzaleja said:

:crossed: give her the Vanguard Award

I heard it was between her and Taylor but there giving it to Taylor since they moved it to a day where she’s off from tour

Hello Gaga

zakariah

They use her for promo a lot cos LMs will fall for anything, so it's best to keep your hopes way down and then if/when it actually happens, we can celebrate

Sherlock112

If they gave The vanguard to Taylor over her I'd be in a state of Comatose for months like girl.... Taylor video upgradation Started from 1989 Era's Blank Space (shake it off was:derpga: and ended at Look what u made me do!) 

So what if Gaga released Million reasons video:stalkga: .Give her what she deserves!

CHROMATICA BOUGHT ME BACK!

Chickens in Malibu

This year it's gonna be one of the worst.

I mean aside from Taylor Swift, what big artists will be performing? No one probably rip...

I bet they'll give Vanguard Award to Gaga just to make the show more interesting.

dit
12 minutes ago, Sherlock112 said:

If they gave The vanguard to Taylor over her I'd be in a state of Comatose for months like girl.... Taylor video upgradation Started from 1989 Era's Blank Space (shake it off was:derpga: and ended at Look what u made me do!) 

So what if Gaga released Million reasons video:stalkga: .Give her what she deserves!

lol maybe after another slayful visual era. Let's hope. 

hoeslay
1 minute ago, dit said:

lol maybe after another slayful visual era. Let's hope. 

This. As much as I love Gaga the simple tea is she hasn't been as consitent with video releases and it'd be kind of silly to award her for having an iconic videography from essentially the first half of her career. We need at least one visual heavy album more imo. 

dit
15 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

This. As much as I love Gaga the simple tea is she hasn't been as consitent with video releases and it'd be kind of silly to award her for having an iconic videography from essentially the first half of her career. We need at least one visual heavy album more imo. 

Exactly how I see it. I mean she served record shattering mvs and Bad Romance is easily one of the most important and game changing mvs to have ever been released and she is certainly more deserving than nearly every other popstar that hasn't gotten the Vanguard yet but consistency is king and to award her with the vanguard after her least visually pleasing era would be odd imo. I'm all here for them giving it to her after the next era.

That being said the minute JT got the Vanguard I totally lost respect for that award. I mean he served hits but his mvs were never known to be great. I'd say his standout mv was Cry Me a River and that was only a big deal because of the Britney look a like he used in the video. Apart for that he really didnt deserve it. The other recipients certainly did tho but it just cheapens the award for me right now so even if they give it to Gaga this year after a bad series of mvs (imo) and a lack of mvs during these past 6 years she'd still be waaaayyyyy more deserving than he ever was (imo)

BlingNotTheMusic

I’m here to get hypeT and have a meltdown. Looking forward to Gaga performing #LG6’s (or ASIB) lead single at the VMAs :vegas:

mariomania1234

All the Joanne videos except for million reasons match the tone for each song perfectly. Joanne is a lo fi album so naturally it would have lo fi aesthetics. Perfect Illusion is actually a visually beautiful video, and a very unique one in her videography. To say she didn't serve visuals for the Joanne era rings false to me.

JOpeagR.png

Lady_Gaga_-_Perfect_Illusion.jpg

gaga-way.jpg

lady-gaga-john-wayne-video-03.jpgI think she's more deserving than anyone for the Vanguard award this year.

Archived