💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Gaga lost her Mojo?

kaelergrey

Featured Posts

Matangi
23 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

I usually hate when people post complaining that people are negative but i really don't get the point in this

she's in a movie with a soundtrack, coming off the superbowl and a world tour throughout her fibro and is currently constantly in the studio working on music

yup she's totally lost her mojo

okay we all here know that's not what they're talking about. you can list out her current projects, which are impressive because she is an immensely talented legend. however, the "mojo" she had from the start was unlike anything & anyone in pop music then and now. it's unfair to expect such massive success constantly, but let's not pretend her visuals, her music videos (and in my opinion her last two albums) have been on the same level.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

I think a big factor that hasn't been said too much in this thread, beyond that she is an artist who has aged and matured through a decade, is her likely irreparable relationship with certain aspects of the music industry.

Before, her being dropped from Def Jam and her climbing her way to the top really hardened her to become an artist out for blood. But there's only so much you can take, especially after the one-two punch of traumatic hip injury and label issues with ARTPOP.

Plus, she has fibromyalgia, which some argue could constitute as a chronic disability.

3 points in and ready for more

ShockPop

She doesn't have anything out right now. What do you expect? Constant exposure?

nattuggla

As people here already said I also think that Gaga has matured as a person and as an artist and some of her fans haven't (yet) and are still stucked in the past more or less.... Hence they always expect the same stuff from Gaga over and over again while she moved on to stuff what she prefers more than she did earlier.... 

Skabi

to be honest i felt the same way during joanne, only because i've associated gaga with high quality videos etc, but after the superbowl and the joanne world tour i felt relieved. her mojo is still there and its active

xoxo Craig
36 minutes ago, patrickern said:

i don't think she will be the "THING" any more :( 

I miss the early 2010's

She's a human, not a thing 

rih.gif

End Racism Now

Killa

She hasnt lost her drive. I feel like she just became very aware of it all and stuck in a prison she cant get out.

Mostly she became just really insecure and exposed and self doubting.

And shes coping. But when she reagains some ground and gets to be in charge again things will change. Cause she has a label and expectations from fans. 

I really hope this acting career will free her frim her shackles. Shes so special.

pachinko

Gaga isn't in her prime anymore so we are all bored and it's okay. Time for us to move on to the next big thing. :oops:

aaron l
4 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Gaga isn't in her prime anymore so we are all bored and it's okay. Time for us to move on to the next big thing. :oops:

Joanne was not only one of my favorite albums, but has intrigued me to see what's to come next. If you aren't being sarcastic, please speak for yourself lmao.

gag
20 minutes ago, pachinko said:

After the **** I've seen on this site I can't even tell if this sarcasm or not :air:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

GypsyBabe

Not at all. She has done a whole lot since 2016 and we have a lot to look forward to. She has matured and her vision musically has shifted a bit as has her priorities, but she has not lost her drive in the least. If she lost her drive then she would not have fought for Joanne, fought to get the Super Bowl, done Coachella, filmed a movie, wrote and composed a soundtrack, accepted a Vegas residency and she would spend the entirety of her time at Starbucks and not working on LG6. 

⚯͛

CannaeDrive

No.

She could lose some immature "fans" tho.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

LUO YI

Sometimes I think this fanbase didn’t grow as much as she did :triggered: it’s been 10 years. She’s obviously not the same.

The night sky tells all

ThisGuyTony

She still delivers music, performances, vocals, choreo, and visuals.

The only thing missing is music videos. :gaycat: 

Archived