Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Gaga lost her Mojo?

kaelergrey

Featured Posts

kaelergrey

I feel like our Lady has lost her drive. I love Joanne but something is still missing. Im not sure if its the visuals, or am used to her old music. I cant wrap my head around it. I swear something is missing. 

I wish she could find that back with LG6 or perhaps ASIB. I'm rooting for her. cause I love her so much. :sleep:

Do you guys feel the same way? 

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Louvre

No.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Sneaky Oliver

No :legend: I think Joanne is very a live Gaga show and she has this rock and roll and jazzy vibes since the very beginning with The Fame Ball

I’m on my Legacy Act era

River

No!

latest?cb=20150215002119

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Catnikko

I usually hate when people post complaining that people are negative but i really don't get the point in this

she's in a movie with a soundtrack, coming off the superbowl and a world tour throughout her fibro and is currently constantly in the studio working on music

yup she's totally lost her mojo

bloody g

Possibly, we shall see next era...

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Khoaleesi

I wouldn't say she lost her drive. I'd say her priorities as a musician has shifted beyond just presenting visuals in her music (so far as of Joanne). I think a lot of fans have been stuck with the idea of what being "Lady Gaga" means and feel like they're not given 100% of what they're expecting. 

I do feel as though LG6 will give us a new taste of Gaga. I don't see her as the type to recycle sounds from previous albums so I think even fans will be somewhat shocked by what she decides to release. Every album cycle is different so we can't really expect the same type of visuals we had before in regards to heavy choreo, expensive budgets, and crazy makeup. 

I do however see her promoting an new album alongside with ASIB just because she'll be garnering all of that exposure from the movie right before her Vegas residency. With movies and soundtracks it's not the same as an album by an individual artist so she'll definitely have time to promote anything under her own name. 

xoxo Craig

When Gaga is 6ft under, that's when she has lost her drive because as long as she is living, she will never ever lose her drive

I feel offended that someone on GGD could think that she has lost her drive after everything she has achieved between 2016-present. 

I think the issue is that her 'fans' expect too much from her then criticise her when something is not explosive and in your face like in 2009. She is 32 now, she is a grown woman. She's matured so much. Joanne needed to be made. It's one of her best albums. 

If you think the Superbowl and the tour was her 'losing her drive' think again.

I wish her fans would stop bashing her for immature nonsense like the op 

I'm DONE 

xtunabye.gif

End Racism Now

Patrickern777

i don't think she will be the "THING" any more :( 

I miss the early 2010's

ryanripley

good to see we've finally gotten the monthly "does gaga still care?" thread out of the way

OT: no, source: the entire of 2017

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived