BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Please let this turn out okay 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boneknuckleskin

She is being manipulated. He’s is a sociopath. I know him better than the average Joe. This will not end well for her. Bookmark it  

BUtterfield 8
Just now, boneknuckleskin said:

She is being manipulated. He’s is a sociopath. I know him better than the average Joe. This will not end well for her. Bookmark it  

Spill the T sis 

River
48 minutes ago, hellothing said:

The guy's dead, how can she meet him :saladga::laughga: Journalism these days :poot:

And isn't it One Last Time and not "One More Time"? :laughga: I think they confused it with Brit:awkney:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Gohan

No offense but does she use drugs? Alcohol? Whatever is making her make these decisions. 

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

pink sushi

If I were her family, I'd be concerned too! Their relationship is weird AF honestly! :wtf: There's no way it's gonna work out in the end!

LordEnigma

You guys really believe anything you read online - don’t you?

LordEnigma
22 minutes ago, Gohan said:

No offense but does she use drugs? Alcohol? Whatever is making her make these decisions. 

Oh lord - I’m baffled today

Whispering

They are just stupid in love. Her family objecting will just push her closer to getting married faster.

She's an adult, let her make her own life mistakes. Live and learn. 

RAMROD

I feel the Britney-KFed vibe with this tbh. :gum:

They were only dating for 3 months, before they engaged (July 2004). And then married in the same year (September 2004). And got babies in 2005 and 2006. Some of her fans defended this relationship back then, the same thing some of y'all said here right now, she's an adult, let her live her live, people believe what they read too much, etc etc etc, because they do not know what KFed is all about yet. But now we all see what does that relationship costed Britney. And how he only using Brit for $$$$ nowadays. Very expensive mistake, both mentally and financially. :gum:

Please tread lightly, Ariana! You don't want the downward spiral now! :gum:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Widows Kiss
55 minutes ago, boneknuckleskin said:

If he really is it explains a lot. I'm very sorry for her but I'm also looking forward to the masterpiece that AG5 will be. :vegas:

LePetitGAGABLover

The fact that he’s revealing too much information online about Ari and that they only knew each other for such a short amount of time should really raise some red flags.:awkney:Good luck to Ari, but bookmarking this thread for future use:emma: 

doppelganger
26 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I feel the Britney-KFed vibe with this tbh. :gum:

They were only dating for 3 months, before they engaged (July 2004). And then married in the same year (September 2004). And got babies in 2005 and 2006. Some of her fans defended this relationship back then, the same thing some of y'all said here right now, she's an adult, let her live her live, people believe what they read too much, etc etc etc, because they do not know what KFed is all about yet. But now we all see what does that relationship costed Britney. And how he only using Brit for $$$$ nowadays. Very expensive mistake, both mentally and financially. :gum:

Please tread lightly, Ariana! You don't want the downward spiral now! :gum:

Nothing that an ironclad prenup cannot fix. But yeah i agree that rushing through a marriage is a terrible idea

Archived