Apple Music
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
economy

73% Of Canadians To Boycott USA

Featured Posts

That J
10 hours ago, Economy said:

Lol I mean I'm not new to GGD I've been known as the economics guy probably for the last 3 or 4 years or so haha

But ya. China alone could cripple the US if they chose to. All they would have to do is dump their $1.2 Trillion worth of US treasuries and that would send the US into a financial meltdown worse than in 2008. Bond yields would spike and credit would free

Of course China would have to be super angry to do this because it's definitely not in their best interests to cripple the US and they know it

My point tho is they are powerful and Trump should know he's playing with fire

First off, I know you.  I was MonsterJames333 before I was ThatJ..weve discussed these issues before. I'm glad to do so again.

I agree with every word but one point needs repeating..

$1.2 trillion.   And that's not just pulled out of your backside. REAL MONEY. 

This is where I lose people.  I dont feel there should be private talks between us and China. No, I dont think we need to blast to the world either.  What is that solution? I think it's in the do.  At this point maybe we should show our cards, show the DO when it comes to trade especially with China.  

That's one place I feel comfort in showing cards for now.  In regard to trade. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Woolfsmck

Trump's foreighn relations meter is really going down these days.  8-/

like a cat in a sil, I watch life, moving&still, proceed across my face, I leave no trace.My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Economy
On 7/8/2018 at 2:34 PM, Woolfsmck said:

Trump's foreighn relations meter is really going down these days.  8-/

I mean during the campaign Trump is the one who said he'd get along with everybody if he was President

:rip:

Edited by Economy
jesse_batista