DJ White Shadow
๐ŸŽค Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets ๐ŸŽค
economy

73% Of Canadians To Boycott USA

Featured Posts

Economy

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/canadians-ready-to-go-to-war-with-u-s-over-tariff-fight-nanos-1.1103419

ย 

A major poll has just shown that 73% of Canadians who planned to cross the border will cancel those plans to not give them Tourism Money and 72% will avoid US made goods whenever possible as a trade fight against the US

-------------------

ย 

I mean, most Canadians that cross overs are to blue States in the North that are mostly not at fault for what's happening...

ย 

Also not counting dollar store stuff or clothes that's all from China, 80% of everything else is made in US even more stuff than made in Canada so I dunno how u can actually Boycott the US unless u stop buying stuff in general :rip:

ย 

Edited by Economy
Typos
jesse_batista
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

GypsyBabe

But the real question is, will they boycott me when I move there because my country disgusts me at the moment.ย :noparty:

โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘ Iโ€™ll send a smile over to you...
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

RAMROD

This is usually happenย in spur of the moments. Majority will jump ship and wise upย soon enough.ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ โ™ฅย my neck โ™ฅ my back โ™ฅ lick my bussy โ™ฅ and my crack โ™ฅ dale duro, papi! โ™ฅ

That J

I wish there was a way to make people realize that the majority is not ruling the USA at the moment. ย 

Still that doesnt negate the reasons for the protests. I'm living in the USA and I am protesting too.ย 

Edited by That J
If I could melt ur heart...we'd never be apart.
  • Like 4

That J

The majority voted for Clinton. ย 

If I could melt ur heart...we'd never be apart.
  • Like 1

OBEY

unfortunately raspberries are from the usa :(ย 

but yeah I'm trying to buy Canadian or any country else than USA recently :poot:ย Mexico, Brazil, all good :poot:ย 

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

Whispering
2 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

But the real question is, will they boycott me when I move there because my country disgusts me at the moment.ย :noparty:

Do it sooner, instead of later! The younger you are, the more likely you are to be accepted to immigrate.

"Under his Eye"ย :D

ย 

• Like 1

Economy
13 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

This is usually happenย in spur of the moments. Majority will jump ship and wise upย soon enough.ย 

Yeah. I also feel like 3/4 or more within a few weeks will give up on the idea

jesse_batista
  • Like 1

GypsyBabe
Just now, Whispering said:

Do it sooner, instead of later! The younger you are, the more likely you are to be accepted to immigrate.

"Under his Eye"ย :D

ย 

@Teal Ambitionย Can I come live with you? Iโ€™m a lot of fun.ย 

pn9ikHNJg

ย 

• Love 1

Teal Ambition
19 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Come live with meย :kara:

DefensiveConcernedIridescentshark.gif

Edited by Teal Ambition
โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘ i exist only for me - fallon carrington โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–ˆโ”‚โ–Œ
  • YAAAS 1

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

It's not that easy :giggle:

Canada using point system for anyone wishing to have stay permit or even citizenship. Also, obtaining working visa is pretty tough too.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ โ™ฅย my neck โ™ฅ my back โ™ฅ lick my bussy โ™ฅ and my crack โ™ฅ dale duro, papi! โ™ฅ

GypsyBabe
12 minutes ago, That J said:

The majority voted for Clinton. ย 

This ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปย is ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปย so ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปย true ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

I wish people would realize that the majority of us donโ€™t stand for our monstrosity of a leader. Itโ€™s just so upsetting and discouraging.ย :noparty:

• Thanks 1

GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

Come live with meย :kara:

Girl, we would have so much fun.ย 

pmDpUIIxg

• YAAAS 1

GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It's not that easy :giggle:

Canada using point system for anyone wishing to have stay permit or even citizenship. Also, obtaining working visa is pretty tough too.

Could I live/move inย with my family there though? Iโ€™m not sure how that whole thing works?ย :laughga:

Honestly though. I would never abandon the US now. Iโ€™m not a runner. I have been to every protest and I refuse to not fight for what I believe in.ย 

• YAAAS 1

GypsyBabe
11 minutes ago, OBEY said:

unfortunately raspberries are from the usa :(ย 

but yeah I'm trying to buy Canadian or any country else than USA recently :poot:ย Mexico, Brazil, all good :poot:ย 

I have so many raspberry bushes. I will send you some barrels for free and then you wont feel guilty for supporting my corrupt nation. :selena:ย