Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Creators behind Gaga's iconic boots!

Spartacus

Featured Posts

Spartacus

Forgive me if this has already been posted.Β  A short video aboutΒ Andre No. 1 in LA, the creators behind Gaga's Super Bowl boots!Β  We get a sneak peek at the fabric used.

Β 

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€πŒπ„ π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€β„’

PunkTheFunk

They turned Taylor Swift into a pair of boots? How is she still on tour?

Spartacus
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Pythons of her size and length have lots of extra skin for touring. :classy:

Xoxo Adriana
10 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

There is more than one Taylor, for every Taylor that dies another one is born

it's an epidemic that needs a cure

taylor-swift-mountain-03-e6bb8d6d-6b32-4

Sylvanas

I love that her signature heel is just referred to as the Monsterball heel!Β 

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

ryanripley

she needs a pair of those KISS shoes right now

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ltlmnstr

There's like a trick or some magic in those McQueen Armadillos. They're called Armadillos because if you look at armadillo feet, they look like them. The recreation here, as with many I've seen, looks a bit short and bulky. The actual pair look more elongated. It must be the arch or something. Like the box of the heel is smaller and closer to the heel of the foot? I know heel is slightly curved in the back of the actual pair.

kaojen

Can they taylor my boots :(Β 

If only I had $3,500 haha

I have the "Monster Ball Boots" as they so referred to them, and they kill my feet when I where them haha

Ziggy
3 hours ago, ltlmnstr said:

There's like a trick or some magic in those McQueen Armadillos. They're called Armadillos because if you look at armadillo feet, they look like them. The recreation here, as with many I've seen, looks a bit short and bulky. The actual pair look more elongated. It must be the arch or something. Like the box of the heel is smaller and closer to the heel of the foot? I know heel is slightly curved in the back of the actual pair.

It’s interesting, isn’t it? Really makes the shoes and the hausΒ they came fromΒ special.

Zilla

I think this store is lying to an extent. I believe the black heelless shoes are Tatehanas, this place was never creditedΒ with the design. Unless I'm misinterpreting this?

Oh and those McQueen armadillos Gaga would never wear. They aren't even the right shape.

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

freebit
1 hour ago, Zilla said:

I think this store is lying to an extent. I believe the black heelless shoes are Tatehanas, this place was never creditedΒ with the design. Unless I'm misinterpreting this?

Oh and those McQueen armadillos Gaga would never wear. They aren't even the right shape.

I think she might possibly wear replicas if she didn't want to ruin her real McQueen's, but then again who knows.

River

Wasn't the SuperBowl boots were made in Texas by a designer from Texas? I remember seeing a picture of him with them, also she made sure that everything was created by people from Texas..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

River

OK they are lying!!

He did some repairs to the boots..

But the boots are Atelier Versace..

I spent all my morning to search for it so you better talk about it for a long time, at least 10 pages, merci.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Spartacus
1 hour ago, River said:

OK they are lying!!

He did some repairs to the boots..

But the boots are Atelier Versace..

I spent all my morning to search for it so you better talk about it for a long time, at least 10 pages, merci.

Those look cheap af.

maryloo

I knew that Gaga must have gotten those Monster Ball boots made custom for her! The originals were made by Pleaser and they are so god damn uncomfortable and the heel is almost impossible to walk in, let alone dance and tour in for years (I have a pair).Β 

Archived