šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the Taylor "hate bandwagon" starting to end?

TheRoof

Featured Posts

LOVE JUNKIE

The tweet that says she's a "self-made successful woman" :toofunny:Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā 

y'all must not know her dad bought her a record deal :reductive:

Ā 

on a three day bender

TheFame Monster
30 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i liked reputation but i still don't really care for her as a person, she just has a really weird aura... like she just seems really fake

anyway reputation is on my buy list and she slayed it with 1m+ sales and a possibly record breaking, who cares if everyone hates you? :vegas:Ā 

c6a9354be2cb3426daf9ba8534fc7137.jpg

:bye:

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

c6a9354be2cb3426daf9ba8534fc7137.jpg

:bye:

dad

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Dunk96

I still hate her and always will. She's always given a fake vibe and she's never been genuine with anything. I don't think it will ever die down unless she changes her attitude and stops trying to start beef.

StrawberryBlond

The public's just losing interest in her, so it's not like they care anymore. She's pulled the same trick too many times for them to take notice for a month or two now. Even I was shocked by how much her single performances tailed off after LWYMMD. When a huge portion of people hated her, she was actually more successful, ironically, because ultimate hate can simultaneously fuel ultimate success. We saw that with Katy and Gaga when they were at their peaks. Going further back, it was the same for Britney and Madonna. But now that she's no longer at her peak, everything's dying down on the success front and there's no big need to buy her singles as a fan or thumb down her music videos as a hater. The difference between the huge amount of views, likes and dislikes from LWYMMD and her follow-up singles is shocking. It has over 928 million viesws, 7.6 million likes and 1.2 million dislikes. Compare that to the rest of the songs from her era and it's like even her own fans didn't care. Ready For It has the second highest views with 204 million, second highest likes with 2.6 million second highest dislikes with 220k. Where was the fan brigade and hate bandwagon with her follow-ups? This level of indifference really surprised me. In a sense, indifference can be worse than hate because then you're getting no attention at all.

TheRoof
2 hours ago, Werk said:

I just wanted to say that her hate was nothing compared to Brit or MJ as shown when she won the awardĀ :selena:Ā 

AgreeĀ :selena:, however i was talking about the kind of hate she gets( from the wrong reasons mostly) more than the levelĀ :selena:

Archived