Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Christian jokes, gets dragged on IG

Rifek

Featured Posts

SpamMusubi

I feel bad for Christian for getting hate for this comment that was clearly a joke:cryga:

Sushi is my one true passion

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moebius

I mean that caption was unnecessary but wtf are those replies

Let ha private life be jesus

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

ryanripley
Just now, LM said:

?page=4%26tab=comments&xtz=-120&abp=1&jv

Sure

i had a friend who dated someone who she was unhappy with for about 3 years (he even slapped her once) and they posted smiling photos all the time so :oops: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

River

wow so many single ladies here.. like it's a common joke when your partner tells you "oh it's just a 5 minutes walk don't worry" but then you find yourself sweating breathless and it's like 20 minutes and you still didn't reach your destination..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LePetitGAGABLover

I gay gasped at the “taylor kinney is better and skinner” :rip:comment

The Bling

Who the f.uck are any of you to be talking about GAGA's relationship?

You know NOTHING about it, neither her relationship with Taylor nor with Carino. Stop talking as if you were a part of that relationship. This is Gaga's business, not yours. S T O P

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

i had a friend who dated someone who she was unhappy with for about 3 years (he even slapped her once) and they posted smiling photos all the time so :oops: 

That's the difference. They posted a photo and bye. Gaga was seen with Taylor all the time and there were thousands of photos of them, they wouldn't be able to be in a public relationship for 5 years

ryanripley
Just now, LM said:

That's the difference. They posted a photo and bye. Gaga was seen with Taylor all the time and there were thousands of photos of them, they wouldn't be able to be in a public relationship for 5 years

yes because they're going to walk the streets arguing lol

shoful
5 minutes ago, Moebius said:

I mean that caption was unnecessary but wtf are those replies

Let ha private life be jesus

How is the caption unnecessary. Its hilarious. Anyone who thinks this is mean or disrespectful. Needs to go ****ing turn off their computer and socialize with people in real life 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Just now, ryanripley said:

yes because they're going to walk the streets arguing lol

So they wouldn't go out together if they were arguing:awkney:

I mean, clearly, they weren't unhappy for 5 years, idk why you think they were

ryanripley
1 minute ago, LM said:

So they wouldn't go out together if they were arguing:awkney:

I mean, clearly, they weren't unhappy for 5 years, idk why you think they were

cus they broke up :awkney: and they're both actors :awkney: 

gaga was in severe pain for the BTWB but we didn't know until the final date, if she can hide that then god knows what else she can hide :oops: 

they weren't happy for 5 years either :oops: my point still stands: they weren't the good old days because it just ended in heartbreak anyway 

1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

cus they broke up :awkney: and they're both actors :awkney: 

gaga was in severe pain for the BTWB but we didn't know until the final date, if she can hide that then god knows what else she can hide :oops: 

they weren't happy for 5 years either :oops: my point still stands: they weren't the good old days because it just ended in heartbreak anyway 

So when you broke up after 5 years of being together it means those 5 years were spent in an unhappy relationship? :awkney:

Gosh it must be hard with u

ryanripley
1 minute ago, LM said:

So when you broke up after 5 years of being together it means those 5 years were spent in an unhappy relationship? :awkney:

Gosh it must be hard with u

i'm saying some people do actually drag it out that long :ohwell: not that this was the definite case for gaga but it's possible :ohwell: 

like i said, i've known people who've been together for years but weren't ever really that happy and just deluded themselves into staying together :ohwell: 

nodandsmile
35 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

That's some pretty f*cked up and unhealthy way of thinking. They really have some mental issues if they act like they own her. I'm also a fan for almost a decade, I've been watching her DAILY etc but to tell her with who she should be in a relationship is WAY TOO FAR, that's her private life and I'm 100% sure that she knows what she does, she's a smart mature woman.

giphy-downsized.gif

Archived